take control of me.

Graces POV

As we walk back to the beach house I tell him I'm gonna take a quick shower.
" okay take your time baby. Come see me when you finish".  He says as he is cleaning up a little bit.

I go to the bathroom, and get in the shower. all I could think about was him being in me and taking all control. I wanted him to take complete control over me to the point I'm helpless and begging for him.
I exfoliate and shave, making sure I am baby soft for him, and lather up with my vanilla soap I got at the store and I get out the shower. I put on red lace bra and a matching red thong. I knew he was gonna go crazy and not be able to resist me. I put on top my Lace pajama gown, that's very short and thin that you could see my sexy set underneath.
I lotioned up and put on a heavenly smelling oil all over my body. I dried my hair up and went out to look for him .
"Adam" I called.
" in here baby". I hear him say from the room. The lights throughout the house were down low, and the balcony door was open a bit so we could still hear the waves outside.
this was perfect.
I walked in the room, acting oblivious as if I didn't know I was trying to tease him. His eyes land on me, and won't budge off of me . I could see his breathing was picking up and his gaze was so strong.
" have you seen my phone ?" I ask him. Trying to keep up my act, and trying to tease him.
" no I haven't baby but come see me.you look so beautiful " He's laying up in the bed, and I can see his bulge in has pants.
I don't say anything I just walk out the room.
I can hear him following me.
Next door, we have these make loud rowdy neighbors, who were outside in the pool but they can see our balcony.
I need to test him, I thought. I head for the balcony.
" Grace don't you dare go out there with that on. You know they are all looking, I told you I don't want anybody looking at what's mine"
I give him a smirk, " you're right sir. I shouldn't go out there with it on."
As I say that, I start taking of the gown I had on top of my red Lingerie. My breast were popping out of my bra top, and my underwear were so thin you could see through them.
" grace don't you dare.I will spank you so hard if you step a foot out on that balcony."
I walk towards the balcony and all the men on the side at the other beach house start looking at me cheering me and yelling compliments about my body. Adam comes outside and jerks me by my arm inside .
"Ow daddy that hurts" I say pouting .
"You're ass is about to hurt so much more" he says coldly that sends shivers down my body.
He lays me across his lap and rips down my underwear.
" I've gave you warning after warning and you still disobeyed me. I will spank you 30 times and everytime you will count, if you miss one, I will start over, so you understand ?"
" yes sir , I'm sorry daddy"
" you will be in a second".
He lands a firm sharp hand on my bottom that sends shocks down to my body. "One " I say.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMAKC SMACK
"two, three, four, five , six," I say catching up with his smacks. I start to squirm in his lap.
SMACK* I told you* SMACK* not to go out there * SMACK* wearing that* SMACK SMACK* your body is all for me* SMACK* and I'll show you that tonight.
He continues to spank me and I continue to count. I start to have tears coming out my eyes but my pussy is so wet. My juices are all on his leg .
" so wet aren't you baby girl?" He asks me to make fun of how wet I was for him
"y-yess sir I'm sorry" I say and continue counting.
" and what are we sorry for baby?"
" for disrespecting what daddy told me, and teasing him"
He lands his final smack on my butt,
" 30 " I say.
" good girl. You took your punishment so well. Who do you belong to baby?"
"You daddy, and only you"
" and who are the beautiful tits for?" He asks as he takes them out my bra and puts them in his mouth sucking on them and twirling his tongue around my nipples making me moan.
"you daddy"
" and who does your pussy belong to?"  He says as he inserts two of his fingers in me and starts pumping in and out slowly.
" J-jjust y-you daddy"
"good girl. Next time you do something like that, I will take you out there and fuck you in front of them so they know who you belong to " he says as he picks me up and Carries me to the bed. He lays me on the bed and spreads my legs open for him as I'm laying on my back. My Pussy is completely exposed to him.
"mm. So beautiful baby" he says as he starts licking and sucking on my clit. He reaches one of his hands to my breast and starts playing with my nipple with his fingers while sucking on my clit.
I start arching my back up, consumed by the pleasure his tongue was giving me. I was moaning uncontrollably.
"Please fuck me daddy, I'm begging you please give it all to me .
He sits me up and stares into my eyes, I put my hand in his pants undoing his belt.
" beg for it" he tells me
" please let me suck your cock sir, please daddy, I want to please you. "
He nods his head giving me approval and I take out his cock. I gasped at the size and start licking it up and down and moaning as I take him in my mouth.
"mmm good job baby girl keep going for daddy". Him praising me  gave me more motivation so I started sucking faster. He started grunting and moaning, and I was looking up at him watching him enjoy his cock in my mouth.
"Im about to cum baby", he says but I stop and take his cock out my mouth to edge him and smile at him.
" you're going to regret that"...he says...