No Looking Back

When you sit alone in a room. You take in the energy of the room. When you think of things in terms of the spiritual world. You often don't consider the unseen realities. They are so often overlooked.

I had been called in to investigate the lobby of a hotel. When I arrived I asked the desk attendant if there was any history of the hotel that I should be made aware of.

His eyes glistened a bit and said "oh yes. There were several murders in rooms on the second level. I can show you if you'd like."

So here I was. Room 217. Waiting and listening for any signs.

I'm going to explain the spiritual world from what I understand. I'll use the Christian standpoint since many of the readers of my journal are most familiar with that religion.

So there is God. He was the creator of the universe. And then there is Satan. One of his fallen angels.

Now when you think in terms of frequency and weight. That is the correct way of thinking of spiritual beings. Heaven is pictured in the clouds for a reason. It's because spiritual beings have a incredibly high frequency. They have an extremely low weight.

Think of space and astronauts. They appear to float around. They appear weightless. Angels and demons are no different. Except that they are.

They weigh less than a human. But imagine a human in space who could move faster than a NASCAR speeder.

You see angels and demons are high level humans in many ways. They are spiritual beings which means they can move faster, think smarter and are a load more stronger than humans.

The reason spiritual gurus go to the tops of mountains or to remote places. Is because they are training their senses. They are trying to sync their brain frequencies with that of a higher level. With that of angels and demons.

Prayer. Is exactly this. Meditation is a form of getting the whole body into a trance state. A state where you can communicate with these beings. Where you can feel the universe around you.

I'll go into more detail. But that's essentially what I've spent years developing. And when I pray I can talk to angels and demons. And when I meditate I can start to train my senses and my body to see them where others can not.

It's incredibly difficult. St Padre Pio wrestled with demons. He even spoke to Satan on multi role occasions. That's because he was a force to be reckoned with in the unseen realm. In the spiritual realm.

So here I was sitting in my room in prayer. I was asking God to reveal any demons or low level spirits to me.

It was about that time a woman came to me. "Hello Thomas." She spoke plainly.

She was dressed in an all black business suit. It looked to be fine silk from my eye.

"To whom am I speaking with?" I asked.

She gave me a little smile. "I speak on behalf of the demon of Lust."