One Piece: Lunatarian + Fission-Fission Fruit

One Piece
Lunatarian, Fission-Fission fruit
Kazuki (yes again they both use clones so they have same name)
Blue hair and yellow clothing fit to protect her from the hot weather

Luffy x Kazuki

Luffy, Kazuki, and Ace were running from Smoker.

Luffy and Kazuki were the ones being chased, Ace was tagging along to try and talk to Luffy.

Smoker chased the two younger ones with an annoyed growl.

"Haha! Can't catch us!" Luffy grinned.

Smoker turned into smoke and nearly caught up.

Luffy dropped down into the alleyway and grabbed Kazuki's hand, making her join him.

They fell on barrels and tumbled.

"Cmon Kazuki!" Luffy kept a hand on her wrist and started running, Kazuki was pulled after him.

"Woah! Luffy, watch out!"

Luffy ran through the crowds and through barrels.

Kazuki coughed out feathers. "Those barrels were full of chickens!"

Luffy laughed. "This is fun!"

"No it's not!" Kazuki said and tried to get onto her feet.

Luffy looked back. "Hm?" He looked confused and stretched his arm forward so she was in his arms. "Is that better?" He grinned as he held her bridal style.

Kazuki blushed a bit but shook her head. "Luffy watch out!"

Smoke entrapped the two and separated them.

Kazuki struggled in the plume of smoke entrapping her.

Luffy tried to punch Smoker but it went through the man. Kazuki made a clone and it ran at him but she too couldn't land a hit.

"You two don't have the skills to beat me." He says with a puff of his cigar.

Kazuki struggles in the smoke. "Oi, oi, oi."

"Let us out!" Luffy also tries to escape.

"No way I'm letting you escape Straw Hat. You either girl."

Suddenly fire blew away the smoke. Luffy and Kazuki landed on the ground.

"Ace!" Luffy grinned.

Kazuki looked up at the man who grinned at them.

"You two run! I can take care of Smoker!"

"Hai!" Luffy and Kazuki start running.

Kazuki looked behind at Ace who was taking on Smoker with streams of fire. She lights a small fire in her hand. 'I hope one day I'll be as strong with this flame as Ace is..' She closes her fist, putting the fire out.

"Let's go Kazuki!" Luffy laughs. "Ace can handle this!" He calls as he jumps over a crate of bread.

Kazuki faces forward and nods. She jumps over the crate after him and snags a piece of bread. 'One piece... of bread. That's a corny joke.' She shakes her head and keeps an eye one Luffy as he dodged around people.

((Thank you for reading :)