Cobra Kai x TBHK: Robby Keene's Sister

Cobra Kai x TBHK
Oc: Lily Keene, sister of Robby Keene

Lily was standing in the third bathroom stall, crying into her hands. She desperately tried to wipe the tears from her face but couldn't.

"Hey how come your crying?" A males voice announced himself.

Lily jumped and tried to quiet her sobs. "Wh-who's there?"

The voice giggled. "You have to answer my question first."

Lily turned around. It sounded like the voice was right next to her, yet no one was there. It was after school so no one was here. Unless there was an after school club? "Cuz I'm upset." Lily responded. "Who are you?"

"I'm a person." The voice responded and giggled again, as if enjoying themselves. "Come on give me a real answer and I'll answer your question."

Lily frowned. "People are mean. So I cried. Now who are you?" She asks again and dries her eyes.

"Hmm I'm Hanako."

Lily went to open the door to find Hanako.

"I'm not out there, I'm in here." A voice said behind her.

Lily slowly turned around to see a smirking boy around her age. He was wearing a strange uniform and had choppy black hair. She screamed, or tried to but his hand covered her mouth.

"Woah there." He muttered and looked around. "I'm not the only ghost here, and I don't want to be found either." He put a finger to his lips.

Lily understood the gesture and nodded quickly so he would take his hand away.

He retracted his hand and sat ontop of the toilet. "So what's your name? I already told you mine."

"Lily... I'm a student here."

Hanako rolled his eyes. "I know that part."

Lily opened the door behind her back and ran out.

"Oh.. bye!" Hanako laughed.

She shook her head as she ran out the doors but she could still hear his laughter in her head. 'Ugh get out of my head!' She ran until she got home. "Robby!" She called as she opened the door.

"Hey! Knock before you come in!" A male yelled loudly.

Lily covered her eyes as soon as she walked in. 'Oh my god I did not want to see that.'

Her mom and her boyfriend or whatever quickly put blankets around them and moved to their room.

Lily gave them a disgusted look and took out her phone. 'Robby, where are you?' Read 5:30. After a few minutes of no response she frowned. 'Is everything okay?' Read 5:45.

'On my way.' Read 5:49. Robby put his phone in his pocket ignoring the rings. It was probably just his worried sister anyway. She was a worrywart. Robby shoved his hands in his pockets. How would he tell her that their dad found a new kid and cared for him a lot more than he did them? He wouldn't, not yet anyway. But he would have to come up with a lie to satisfy his absence.

"A job?" Lily asked Robby as he sat on the couch with a coke.

Robby nodded. "You don't have to come but we both know we should get money. Mom would spend it all. And it would be good for us."

Lily nodded slowly. "What kind of job were you thinking?"

Robby smirked and took a sip of his drink. "LaRusso's car company."

Lily and Robby were wearing LaRusso car company clothing.

Currently Daniel was talking to Robby about cleaning cars. Lily was hiding behind a tire because she saw an old transparent man behind Daniel.

"What are you doing down there?" Daniel asks with a laugh.

Lily smiles a little awkwardly. "Just checking the tires sir." When he looks away she hides from the Asian man again.

Lily jogs through the school to her classroom. 'I hate this school so much. I just don't want to get in trouble or fight anybody.. this school is really big on fighting..'

Out of nowhere someone grabbed her by her collar and into the girls bathroom.

'Oh no, I'm in a fight..' Lily looked around and when she didn't see anyone she sighed. "Is it.. you?"

The boy giggled and appeared. He laid on air and put his cheeks in his hands. "Hey why'd you run from me?" He pouts.

"I.. had to get home.." 'and I'm scared of you.' She thought and stared at the rather cute boy Infront of her.

He grins at her and gets closer. "Is that so?"

"It is!" She said defensively and backed up.

"Well before you rudely left I was trying to explain who I was. Anyway since you met me I now get to give you one wish!" He takes out a notepad.

"A wish..?" Lily thinks out loud. "What would I wish for?"

"Whatever you want!" Hanako grinned.

'What do I want?' Lily stared at the ground. 'Do I want my father to come back? Do I want my mom to stop bringing people over and take care of us? Do I want friends? I dunno..'

Hanako waited for at least 5 minutes.

"So uh Hanako.."

"Yup!" Hanako grinned, holding his pen to the notepad.

"Can you be my friend?"

"Huh?" He tilted his head.

"My friend. Will you please be my friend." Lily begged.

Hanako put a finger to his lips in thought. "Hmm yeah, sure! why not?" He grinned at her.

((Thank you for reading :)