Delivery

I took the cake and held it up close to my stomach, avoiding the scratch on my chest. It felt huge in my arms, and it was still a little warm. "Thank you!" I smiled at Sophie. I realized that Arthur wasn't being dramatic about holding a cake; it could be hard!

Sophie smiled and nodded. "Of course! If it wasn't cold out today, id definitely walk with you." She sighed, and looked outside as she set a firm hand on her hip. "Why, it's so cold it's raining ice.. I didn't know that could happen!"

I was a little surprised. "You didn't?" I asked, tilting my head.

Sophie shook her head and paused for a moment. "No, it's never done this before. It's odd."

I hummed and nodded. It was strange.

"Well, I should hurry up and get this cake to P1! I'm sure he's waiting," I sighed lightly, propping the cake back up. Sophie nodded.

"Well, you go ahead, hon. It was nice seeing you!" Sophie said as she opened the door for me. I smiled at her and left.

Despite my pain, I was still happy after seeing Sophie. She was very nice.

And then, I was out in the cold again. However, it was a lot more bearable with the sweater. I remembered that I never ended up drinking my hot chocolate..

I breathed slowly as I walked. It was a bit difficult to go down the sidewalk, with the two-inch snow blanketing the ground.

I walked by QT's, and debated seeing him, but I had better things to do. My injuries were feeling better anyway, and I didn't feel like troubling him. I was sure I could recover myself.

I kept walking, and made it to the arcade. I didn't hesitate to barge in.

I looked up at the ceiling as I kicked the door shut behind me. There was still a hole in it. I decided to ignore it and made my way to the front counter.

I set the cake down, and sighed. I looked around and didn't see P1. "P1?" I called out. "Where is that dude?" I asked myself. I turned back around and saw the candy cabinet. "Ooh," I giggled as I went around the desk to get some.

I had to stand on my toes to be able to get some candy, but I grabbed whatever I could. I snatched a bag of whatever and dropped back down to stand flat on my feet as I saw what I'd gotten. "Gummy worms.." I mumbled to myself. I popped open the bag and ate one.

I turned around and, very surprisingly saw P1 standing right across the counter with Milo. I screamed and jumped, dropping the bag of candy. Milo flinched. P1 started laughing. "HA, you shoulda seen your face!" He cackled. I frowned and looked at my candy, before bending down and picking it up.

When I rose back up, I tell ya, I felt probably the WORST pain ever in my back. I wheezed in pain. It felt like the muscles in my back were fighting against me! I took a deep breath and recollected myself. P1 was still hysterically laughing at me, all doubled over as Milo chuckled to himself.

"Well, uh.. sorry for scaring you like that. YN." Milo said, and P1 must have told him about my new name. I sighed and dismissed it. Milo then looked at the cake. "Is that for the party?" He asked.

P1 stopped laughing for a moment and smiled. "Oh! Oh, yeah yeah it's the cake!" He sounded pretty happy.

"Mhm, it is. I just brought it here from Sophie's bakery." I sighed as I nodded. P1 picked up the cake and looked at it, before showing Milo.

"Ehehe, it's confetti cake! My favorite~!" P1 giggled.

Milo put a hand in between P1's party hats and nodded. "It sure is your favorite, love."