𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞.

Harvey, I'm not good at being a lawyer because
I'm a writer. I'm a good lawyer because I 
read people. And right now, I'm halfway through
your book and I've already guessed 
the ending. 

♛ ┇ ▒ ⋅⋅⋅ CAST ⋅⋅⋅ ▒ ┇♛

quinn whitaker ┇victoria pedretti

harvey specter ┇gabriel macht

mike ross ┇patrick j. adams

rachel zane ┇meghan markle

donna paulsen ┇sarah rafferty

ben luderman ┇daniel day lewis

jessica pearson┇gina torres

louis litt ┇rick hoffman

Well, if I'm that predictable, then you're worse
than that. You're textbook. You wanna know why?
Because everything you do is something I would do,
if I were stupid, emotional, and desperate to prove myself
to people who shouldn't matter to me at all. 

♛ ┇ ▒ ⋅⋅⋅ DISCLAIMER ⋅⋅⋅ ▒ ┇♛

I don't own the TV show, Suits. I know, shocking. Sorry to break it to you!

While we're on the topic of shocking revelations, Santa isn't real and neither is the Tooth Fairy. Now that we're past that... what I do own is Quinn Whitaker and her storyline. Other characters that I've either created or developed upon include Quinn's direct family, Ben Luderman, and a few others that I will add on when I add them.

I suppose now is also the time to mention that I'm a big Darvey fan. I still maintain a massive crush on Harvey Specter, but this story won't be about romantic/sexual affiliations with him. It will be referenced in countless double entendres and innuendos, but as someone who is asexual... not my cup of tea. So, sorry if you came here for that.

If you came here for a character who can relate to Harvey on a level that is deeper than romance, and a more familial/you're-like-a-parallel-version-of-me sort of story, you've come to the right place. Suits is a giant found-family show, and Quinn Whitaker's story fits right into it.

The story begins in Season One. I don't know how long I'll take it for, but definitely long enough to include Charles Forstman -- you love to hate this guy, he's so vile.

One more thing... I don't write stories based on face claims. Pedretti is just what I think Quinn would look somewhat like. Just how many emotionally unstable women with the name "Quinn" can she play? We're about to find out.

CONTENT WARNING for blood, explicit language, sexual innuendos, familial abuse, trauma, etc. Pretty much everything that's in the show and then a little more.

I've covered all my bases. Without further ado...

WELCOME TO

𝐍𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄.