𝐀.𝐍. ➻ collegiate knowledge!

Hello, you! And you, and you, and you...

I've been meaning to address something for the past 2-3 chapters, but it slips my mind as soon as I start to write. 

We reached several milestones a lot quicker than I thought we would. As someone who is largely unaccustomed to the Wattpad algorithm (and as someone who had to look up how to make their book seem aesthetically pleasing), I often find myself overwhelmed by the support I'm receiving. Especially since I thought this particular fandom was a little less than alive.

Suffice it to say that I'm grateful for each and every vote, every read -- whether you enjoy the story or you're just reading it to nitpick (I pay it no mind) -- and I am happy to see that you guys are interacting with my work in such a positive way. 

Quinn Whitaker is a character very close to my heart, and we share many latent similarities. I can never tell if people enjoy original characters or if they substitute themselves in as a sort of pseudo-X-reader fic. But who knows? If you're happy, I'm happy.

So thank you for 3,000 reads and 170+ votes! It's more than I ever could have asked for, and I'd like to do something for you all in return:

Once the Greenfield case is wrapped up, I'd love to write a little bonus chapter. You guys can pick what characters to include, the setting, etc. Consider it a token of my gratitude!

Also, a note on my demographics: to all you readers who are in college or graduated... mind telling me about it? I'm approaching my senior year of high school, and it's an unknown world for me. I'm planning on applying, but on another topic entirely: I don't know what I don't know! I admit I'll only be half as good at writing flashbacks as I could be when I am armed with collegiate knowledge.

Thanks, again. You guys are incredible, and I'll try and keep up the content for you guys. To me, comments matter more than votes -- I like hearing your individual opinions on the story, positive or otherwise. 

Next chapter will be very fun. Quinn faces a new adversary.