CHAPTER 12

Lily's POV:

2 weeks later,

Nathan and I stopped sleeping around and did not hang out as much as we used to because he is still busy with Ria and I am busy with my studies.

"Oh my god next week is our business and math exam, I am definitely failing" Bella huffed, "shut up, you are literally the smart one," Athena said and went back to writing notes.

I looked around the library and noticed Ria and Nathan, they suppose to study but instead, they were busy laughing at something, and what surprised me is that his laugh wasn't fake like he used do around people acting like he loves Ria... he was talking and talking with her while she admired him and laughed at his joke.

What the hell is going on?

I pull my phone out and texted Nathan

Me: jungle book
Nathan: yes shorty?
Me: come and help me with this stupid physics question, I am behind you.

He read the text and turned around to look for me, when he noticed me he waved, and I smiled and waved back.

Nathan: I can't babydoll, I'm helping Ria
Me: oh- kk

I put my phone away and ignored them going back to doing my work.

"Before the exam let's go club tonight and refresh our stupid dumb brains" Ares offered while munching his food, "Tonight?" I asked and looked at him, "hmm" Athena hummed.

"I don't mind" Zane shrugged, "Where is Nathan?" Bella asked, "with Ria," Josh said in his sleepy voice.

"These two have gone really closed lately" Zane mumbled and looked at them, they were in the line together waiting to get their food. "Let's not invite Nathan" I muttered and rolled my eyes seeing Nathan just staring at Ria while she blabbers.

"I smell someone burning" Josh quickly sat up straight with a smirk, I throw him a glare and went back to eating in silence while they chat.

"Guys!" After a few minutes, Nathan jogged towards our table and take a seat next to Ares, basically right in front of me.

His eyes meet mine and as soon as they did I looked away and pretended to do something else.

He has been trying to talk to me in the cafeteria but all I was saying was

"Hmm"

"Yes"

"I know"

Or just shrug my shoulder, I barely looked into his eyes.

"Hey shorty," Nathan said coming behind me in front of the lockers, "hey," I said without turning around carrying on with my work, "Sorry I have been busy with Ria, Dad told me to spend more time with her so I kinda have to" he explained, "hmm" I hummed and finally faced him, "I will go ahead," I said and walked away before he could say anything.

After school:

"Guys, you going to the club?" Ivan and Liliana ran towards us in the parking lot, "Yes, you as well?" I asked they both nodded and we bid goodbyes ready to go home and get ready for the club.

"Nah but seriously what the fuck is wrong with Nathan?" Athena asked while driving, today I was just not in the mood to drive a car or my bike so I made Athena driver for the day.

"Wait, Lily did you forgive him yet?" Bella asked, "Hmm, but I didn't tell him" I mumbled not being in a talking mood, "this guy, first he says sorry and makes it up to all of us then he does the same thing again" Emily huffed looking at me throw the front mirror.