CHAPTER 17

Nathan's POV:

It was around 6 PM, I was on my bed daydreaming while waiting for Lily who was getting reading. Last night I was talking to Marcello and Ares, Marcella's brother, they were telling me that I should join the mafia with them, I mean of course it needs a lot of training, strength and time into it, and I think I'm ready to take all of these things on my head. But at the same time I want to take over my dad's company and live the life Lily wants, she wants to be house wife plus a business woman. She clearly stated "I don't want any mafia shit in my life, even if I want to become part of it but thinking about the future, I don't want to put my future kids in any danger and keep them in a cage where they feel trapped".

I do get her point, and taking the CEO path is also a lot to take but after what Lily stated I think my mind change and deny the offer Marcello and Ares offered. I take my phone from the lamp stand and text dad.

Me: dad you there?
Dad: I'm a bit busy, I will get back to you when I'm free.

I snort and place my phone back to where it was before. After a whole 15 minutes Lily finally came out the toilet looking adorable as she is. "How do I look?" She asked looking at herself through the big mirror next to the bed, I got off the bed and back hugged her snuggling my face on her shoulder, "you look- fat?" She cut me off.

Don't fucking take the piss now.

I took a deep breath and pulled away from the hug making her face me, "Lily, shut the fuck up with 'I'm looking fat' phase. Don't piss me off, how many time I have said you are perfect? You are beautiful in the shape you are, your beauty is divine and different from any other woman out there. You don't look fat for shit, if you did I would have said it ages ago. I know there are woman out there who are slimmer then you, but trust me compare their body with your... you are way beautiful then they are" I voice soften. "Why were you so mean at first" she slapped my shoulder.

"Ouch!" I claim and hiss in pain, she slapped really hard. "It wasn't hard" she muttered with her moody voice, "alright, now as I was saying you look cute sweetheart, now shall I do a bun for you? Or you wanna keep your hair open?" I asked trancing my finger down my back.
"Mhm" she takes a few second making up her mind, "bun for now, then later on I will take it off" I nodded and pulled the chair making her sit down, "thank you" she smiled and began to scroll through TikTok while I do a bun for her.

"And done" I said and bend down getting closer to her lips, she looked at me and pecked my lips.

I won in my life!

"Lily!" Suddenly three small figures ran into our room, Miro, Elan and Alessandro, Marcella brothers Ares and her sister in law Sofia's son. "Hi cuties!" Lily Awed and hugged three of them all together, "look I'm Spider-Man!" Miro claim flexing his costume, "and I am superman!" Elan followed along, "oh and Ales is panda!" They laughed. "Stop bullying the poor kid" I smiled slightly and took Alessandro from elan's arms who was holding him.

"Why do you guys call him Ales?" Sofia came out of nowhere, "his name is to long, so we made it short and made it into ales" Sofia chuckled and took her son from me. "We are heading out now, so let's go" she smiled at me and lily's before taking these donkeys out of our room.

After few hours:

After a few hours of trick or treating we all went to a restaurant to eat since everyone hasn't eaten anything for a while. "Aww they are looking so cute," one of the waiters said looking at the kids. We all smiled at her and began to order our food. "I have so many candies bro" Ares, lily's brother and Dante started showing us their bucket, "You lot are such a kid bro" I grunt. "Shut up, you are just a lover boy who is always behind his girl, bruv look at us enjoying our lives,"

Dante said forgetting that his girl was next to him, "Yeah that's why your girl gets hurt all the time and Nathans girl doesn't" Layla mumbled giving her man death glares. "I said nun" Ares lily's brother mumbled under his breath when he felt Athena's eyes on him. "We need to go back as soon as possible" Ares and Gabriel muttered coming out of nowhere, "Why what happened?" Marcello asked. "Percy," Gabriel said. Who is that now?

"Oh my fucking god" Marcella cursed under her breath. I looked at Lily and she gave me a you know who look, it took me a second, who is she talking about? "OH" I realised who is that guy and quite down. "The food is here guys," Ace said trying to light up the mood. "Yes!" Marcella said excitedly.

After eating we all paid and headed out, "guys we got to go and get the next flight like right now" Ace mumbled settling his child inside the car. "Lily, Nathan, and you guys, it was so nice meeting y'all, I wanted to stay a bit longer and spend more time with you guys, but we got some work to catch up on. Take care you guys, I hope to see you guys again" Sofia sighed. Jasmine, and Amira approaching the girls sharing their good bye hugs. "So, Ace, Ares, Gabriel, Sofia, Jasmine, and Amira are going back home today?" Athena asked, Ace nodded doing something on his phone "Why?" Lily asked, "Percy guy remember" I nudged her elbow slightly, "Oh yeah yeah," She said and hugged Amira.

"We will go home first get changed grab all our stuff and head out right now," , "Cool, take care we will see you guys next week then," Marcella said and hugged her brothers and in-laws.

"Bye-bye, little angel" I heard Lily saying Rika Ace's daughter who was staring at her with her eyes wide open looking extremely cute.

2 days later:

Lilys POV:

"Home sweet home" I sigh and ran to my room leaving all my stuff to Ares who is of course gonna carry it to my room. "Little bitch" Ares mumbled, I smirk and called mom, "mom ares called me the B word" mom snorts "shut up Lily and go to your room" I gasp and looked at mom, while Are laughed at me while walking pass me up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and followed him upstairs, "lily, I know it's not the time to talk about this, but I'm filling a case under Romano," Enzo blurted out of nowhere.

Huh?!

"Wait, do you realise that mom and dad will find out? Which I specifically told you, that I do not want them to know?" I shot up. "I know Lily, but we have to tell them- No what the fuck Enzo" I cut him off by yelling at his face, "Lily, don't fucking shout at me. Know your limits and stay there." I gulp and quiet down, "now, as I was saying. I'm going to tell them tomorrow about this whole situation and straight after I know dad will call the lawyer and fill a case on Romano" and with that he left my room shutting the door behind him angrily.

"He is right, you need justice and this thing needs to get out" Athena mumbled quietly, "I don't want it," I sigh and sit down. "I don't want the whole world to know about me getting" I let out a deep breath and continued, "you know what" Ares rolled his eyes and me and crouched down getting on my level, "you are so dumb, we can fill the case in privet case? Where no one will know about at?" I flicked my forehead making me hiss in pain. "Yeah, true that" Athena bumbled agreeing with Ares, "mom and dad will never make this case public, because they clearly don't want their daughter to get targeted in public" and with that Athena and Are left my room leaving me thinking about this whole thing.

I throw my head back after a while and took a deep breath, it is what it is. I got up and quickly got changed into my PJ's before heading off to my dream land, let's see what happened tomorrow...