Chapter 10: I Should've Killed You In The Courtroom

The next day, Rebecca and Jamie invited Letitia and Anthony Rochester, and Frederick Cameron, Raquelle's grandfather. Also, Victor Johnson, the MacClifes' good friend, and his wife, Lydia Johnson, joined them. Jamie and Rebecca know the Johnson spouses' daughter, for whom the man is a godfather. That was the wish of her father, a tall, middle-aged man and a member of the police staff, who constantly wears glasses and has very thick dark hair and hazel eyes, and her mother, a nice adult woman with slightly narrow blue and little lackluster eyes, dark hair that is up into a beautiful hairstyle, slight wrinkles on her face, thin lips, small earrings in her ears, and a nice body for her age that she shows very well.

They are all now sitting in the living room with a cup of tea, watching TV that is working at a low volume, eating something from the plate placed on the coffee table, and talking about what they care about.

"The MacClifes and the Rochesters will unite soon," Victor says cheerfully with a slight smile, sitting on the sofa and drinking coffee from his cup. "Become one big family."

"We remember, Mr. Johnson!" Anthony exclaims, drinking a cup of coffee while sitting next to Letitia. "When your child is about to play a wedding, that's very exciting."

"But it's hard to believe it," Rebecca notices thoughtfully with a shy smile, having her finger wrapped around her cup. "It seems like my child played with toys some time ago but is now going to marry. I mean two children of mine."

"Oh, I can't also believe I'm gonna finally see my granddaughter in a wedding dress," Frederick says cheerfully with a slight smile, leaning back in the sofa and gesticulating actively. "I was holding her in my arms some time ago, but now she is about to become a married woman."

"That's right!" Letitia smiles widely. "And now your next mission is raising your grandchildren. I mean, they will be great-grandchildren to you, Mr. Cameron. You can imagine!"

"I'm definitely going to experience that moment. And I really hope my granddaughter will make me happy in the nearest time."

"Oh, my Rebecca also wants to babysit grandchildren," Jamie laughs shyly. "She cannot wait for this moment and often asks Terrence and Raquelle to hurry up."

"If my late wife was alive, she would also always ask them, too. Rosella adored babies and liked families with many children."

"The important thing is to be able to raise all of them."

"Yeah," Rebecca smiles shyly. "And if not for the hard time of Jamie and me, I would've given birth to a third child with pleasure. Edward and Terrence would've had one more brother. Or sister. I would've had three children, just like my parents. They had not only me, but also my older sister and my younger brother."

"I think your children wouldn't stop after one child," Lydia assumes, carefully holding a cup of coffee in her hands. "They will obviously have two."

"But the more grandchildren, the funnier it would be for us," Fredrick replies cheerfully with a wide smile.

"Moreover, the guys are lucky to have so many helpers, who would help them raise their children. Grandmothers, grandfathers, servants, and friends..."

"I think it would be great for Edward and Natalia to get experience if Terrence and Raquelle's child is born earlier," Victor notices confidently. "If they wished to have their baby, they'd have some experience raising children."

"My boys would look good as fathers and uncles," Rebecca says with a slight smile. "Maybe, Terrence and Edward love playing and may act like children, but when they have to, they become very serious and responsible."

"Raquelle is also going to be a good mother," Frederick notices and drinks some coffee from the cup that he takes from the table. "My girl has always been very caring and responsible. And she could teach her children the best things."