Chapter 4

Funneh sat on a rock on the beach and reflected what she had heard and seen. Draco walked towards Funneh to check on her. Draco sat next to Funneh, embracing her in a hug. Funneh hugged him back and closed her eyes. Draco whispered, "It's okay, sis, it's okay."

Back at the castle, Lunar was walking around in search for Alec. "I'm going to kill him, I swear; no one is going to get away with hurting my sister", Lunar snarled. She was about to head down an empty hallway until she heard a familiar singing voice coming from the room near by: "Funneh? Is that you?" Lunar asked. When she got no response, she walked up to the door where the voice was coming from and saw that the door was a tad bit open. She saw Blair, Alec's new mistress, singing. she observed.

—Vanessa's Trick by Halle Bailey—
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah
La-da-da, la-da-di, la-da-da, la-da-da
La-da-di, la-da-da, la-da-da-da-da
So long, blue!
Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha, ha

Lunar ran back down the hall, saying nothing; she had to tell Funneh that Blair was the sea witch.

Back on the beach, Draco was untangling Funneh's short, messy hair. "I don't know how we're going to get home, but we can try—  "sea witch! Sea witch! She's the sea witch!" Lunar shouted,  Draco turned to look at Lunar. "What? Slow down", Draco said. Lunar took in a few breaths, then finally spoke, "Blair! The girl Alec proposed to is the sea witch Amara! She put a spell on him using your voice!" Lunar cried. Draco looked at Funneh. Funneh looked back, "What? Are you sure?" Draco asked while turning back to Lunar. Lunar grabbed Draco's wrist, forcing him to get up from the rock. "Of course! When have I never been serious?" Lunar asked, "Actually, don't answer that", Lunar responded in realization. Funneh stood up and ran back to the castle, "Yes! Run Funneh!" Draco shouted, "Go follow her; I'll go get the king", Draco added as he dove into the water. Lunar nodded her head and sprinted to the castle as well.

—The castle—
At the castle, everyone was gathered up for the engagement ceremony. Alec was talking to Ally while Blair talked with the other women from the village, telling her how lucky she was to be with Alec. 

"Have you seen Funneh anywhere?" Alec asked Ally, "She left" and Ally responded boldly. "No, she... she left..." Alex said he looked down at the floor in guilt. "I don't blame her at all", Ally replied.

Blair listened to the woman talk; she was bored but listened anyway. While she was listening, she realized that the sun was about to go down. Blair gave an evil grin and looked at the woman, excusing herself. Blair walked up to Alec and connected her shoulder with his, then locked her eyes on Ally. "I know this is going to be difficult for you, but—
"MOVE PEOPLE!" A shout from the distance. Alec and Blair turned around to see Lunar, but she looked like she was going to kill somebody. Lunar's eyes shifted towards Blair, then shifted to her shell-shaped necklace, the necklace that was keeping Funneh's voice. Lunar sprinted towards Blair, shoving Alec out of the way. Lunar pounced on Blair, trying to yank the necklace off her neck. "Lunar?! What is wrong with you!?" Alec shouted.  It wasn't long before multiple guards started grabbing Lunar off of Blair. After what seemed to be a long 5 minutes, the guards finally loosened Lunar's grip on Blair and tried holding her back. "Fry her Funneh!" Lunar shouted, and Funneh came running up the steps, then leaped onto Blair as soon as she spotted her. Blair started shouting, shouting at Funneh to get off of her, "Get off of me! She's insane!" Blair cried. Alec tried to run up to the two so that he could stop the catfight; however, Ally grabbed him, completely stopping him in his tracks. "Beat the crap out of her, Funneh!" Ally shouted.

Funneh dragged Blair and herself down onto the floor; this was the perfect moment to yank her necklace from her neck. Funneh struggled with pulling the necklace off, but in the end was successful. After she grabbed the necklace, she kicked Blair off of her. As soon as Blair fell butt first on the floor, people came running to help her. She screamed when those people came, "Get OFF!" Blair screamed. Funneh got up and smashed the necklace onto the ground. A blue orb floated out of the necklace and floated towards Funneh's mouth.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah
Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah
Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ahhhh

Funneh took a couple of breaths and placed her hands on her throat. She took a small gulp and looked at Alec. "Alec?" Funneh said. Alec loosened Ally's grip and ran up to Funneh, embracing her in a hug. "Alec, please just let me explain everything—"
"You don't have to explain anything", Alec said gently. Alec drew towards her; he inclined his face towards her. "NO!" Blair shouted. The two lips were almost touching, but it was too late. The sun had set, and just as they were about to have that kiss, Funneh's legs started cracking and gluing themselves together, turning her once again into a blue tail. Alec backed up for a bit but then held her close, as if something bad were to happen. Blair started laughing like crazy, "you're too late!"
Blair shouted, "YOU'RE TOO LATE!" Purple foam circled Blair, turning her back into Amara.

Everyone around began screaming and backed away from both sea creatures.  Amara quickly crawled towards Funneh, Alec tried to stand in the way of her but was soon knocked over by Amara's magic.

Amara crawled to Funneh and grabbed her, then dove all the way down into the ocean, "Funneh!" Lunar shouted. Alec picked himself off of the ground and called for all of the guards to bring him a boat, then ran to the docks. "if you're going then I'm going!" Lunar said, and ran with Alec to the docks.

I'm sorry for this chapter being shorter than the others! I was trying to think of ideas on how I'm going to recreate the fight scene let alone write it. Chapter 5 is guaranteed to be longer!