The Breaking of Midoriya Izuku

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD READ THE TAGS, this is a really dark fantasy of mine where I want to be Deku.

AO3 Tags: Gangbang, characters are aged up, everyone is 18+, bondage, non-consensual drug use, sensitivity drug, aphrodisiac, quirk use during sex, kinda, the drug is quirked, kurogiri is a nomu, nomu cock, monster fucking, double penetration, double penetration in one hole, vibrators, suspension, Trans Midoriya Izuku, trans author, AFAB terms used, fucking machine, tied to a fucking machine, trapped, kidnapped, streaming, non-consensual filming, Toga is streaming, Toga reads him the comments, voyeurism, exhibitionism, degradation, selling a person, free use, Midoriya becomes a free use slut, anonymous gangbang, watersports, pissing inside, human toilet, dom/sub, master/slave, master Bakugou Katsuki, slave Midoriya Izuku, dumbification, sluttification, somnophilia (because they leave him on the fucking machine), ejaculating on food, cum eating, Midoriya Izuku was a virgin, Midoriya Izuku is a slut, cum inflation, unrealistic sex.

-----

Izuku groaned around a gag in his mouth as he lifted his head. His forehead throbbed from where he'd been knocked unconscious, but otherwise, his body felt fine. He shifted, and his eyes flashed open. He was tied to a chair, hands behind him. When he tried his quirk, nothing happened. Quirk cancelling rope?

"It's about time." Izuku looked up, scowling when he saw Shigaraki approaching him. Following behind were Dabi, Toga, Spinner, and Kurogiri. "You've been out for so long." He reached over and untied the gag.

Izuku spat it from his mouth. "What do you want?" He had been kidnapped from a training simulation at in the city, and so he still wore his hero costume.

"To break you," Shigaraki replied, as though it were obvious. "But don't worry about that." He leaned in. "First, I need to check you for wires or GPS chips, since you brats always try to be so sneaky." He ran his hands, one finger on each raised, along Izuku's arms and chest. He paused at his bound breasts, but continued going. Izuku tried not to sigh in relief. Only Kacchan and All Might knew he was trans. Shigaraki continued checking him, pulling off his shoes and feeling his legs. Then, finally, he grabbed Izuku's crotch to check it. He paused and Izuku tensed. A slow smirk spread across Shigaraki's face. "You don't have a dick, do you?"

Everyone perked up in interest and Izuku flushed, his panic making him take a page from Kacchan's book. "Fuck off."

That was the wrong choice. Shigaraki pulled back and looked back at the other members of the League. "Strip him."

"No!" Izuku slammed his eyes shut as Dabi extended his hand. However, all that burned were Izuku's clothes. He never felt the flames on his skin, and the ropes remained intact even as his charred uniform fell away from his body. His tits hung low on his chest, and Shigaraki tugged him forward in the chair so his cunt was on full display.

"Izuku-chan is so cute!" Toga cooed.

Dabi hummed as he stepped closer, dragging a finger along Izuku's slit. Izuku gasped at the sensation. "You really do have a pussy."

"L- Leave me alone," Izuku tried, but Toga gasped.

"Hey, Kurogiri, you know what would look really cute on Izuku-chan?" She pulled out her phone and showed him a photo.

Kurogiri hummed. "I can manage that." Izuku felt darkness cover him as Kurogiri wrapped around him, and then, suddenly, instead of just his arms, his whole upper body was tied in a Hishi Karada tie. His tits were pressed together but tied separately, making them look bigger, and a knot pressed directly to his clit. His hands, however, were still tightly tied.

"Spinner," Shigaraki decided, "you're up."

Spinner grabs Izuku and walks him over to a long pipe that hung a little lower than the ceiling. Quickly, he used the extra rope to tie Izuku, hanging suspended with his feet only inches off the ground. He hung by his waist, most of his weight pressing his clit into the rope.