1|Be careful

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

                  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was amusing really, Boram's little fingers creeping up behind the top of your laptop her cute attempt at shutting it to get your attention. It was adorable, but up until a minute ago, she had shown no interest in you or your laptop, rather busy with coco melon on the tv, which kinda makes her fake. You thought you can sneak in some revision for your pharmaceuticals general chem class, the exam is only 8 days away. But little baby Bora here wouldn't let you finish up your boring lecture slides which called for another bottle of milk for the sweet almost 2-year-old girl. Looking at the time it was her bedtime anyways so you can tire her out by taking your sweet time preparing dinner for the Jeons and for Bora who especially loves the sweet potato pasta you make.

"Silly girl, you wanna do my lectures for me?" you raise an eyebrow playful, fingers creeping up for a tickle attack. She seems to take note of them creeping up, loudly shrieking and moving away from you with a fit of giggles. But she's too slow, small, and too clumsy to escape before you're pulling her back into your lap and tickling her sides. She's shrieking louder, mixed giggles from the both of you until she's panting to catch her breath, finger up in the air to signal you to stop.

Sassy.

You pick her up to start the night off. "Your so cute you know?" you grab her cheeks, cute lips pouting out with a giggle.

"Sho chute?" she asks, and you coo rocking her onto your hip.

"So cute, s-o ssss and kaauuut" You pronounce the s and c separately, and she repeats after you. Since turning two she has been talking more, expanding her vocabulary and waddling around with no problem. Although she has a habit of accompanying any word she says with an h beside the first letter, she has improved tremendously. Her therapist has talked to Mr. & Mrs. Jeon, suggesting that they repeat every word she gets wrong by demonstrating the correct pronunciation–this way she learns and practices with her letters. She's a babbler, always talking your ear off with nonsense so you always made her correct herself with whatever word she got wrong and she'd go and repeat it for the rest of the day!

The little lady never got tired seriously.

Strapping her in the high chair with her bib and toys to keep her occupied as you cover your white dress with an apron and get to work on dinner. "Bora do you wanna ask Alexa to put on some music?" you ask, filling water in the pot to boil your pasta.

"Yeethh!" she cheers,

"Okay repeat after me......Alexa play music" You decided to keep it simple and let Alexa shuffle the playlist connected to the house Ipad. And once Bora repeats it back perfectly you reward her with the sweetest kiss on her cheek and get back to cooking. The Jeons are due back in about 2 hours and in that time you have dinner to make, a house to clean, and a little baby to get ready for bed. It was a handful at times, but you chose to make dinner for them because you genuinely felt bad for Jungkook and Sora. They are both hard-working and their house reflected that clearly, (their house has a dedicated iPad! In every room).