3|Good!

A/N: SORRU FOR LONG UPDATE TIME, can't wait to finish writing the next part for the gala event it's gonna be so spicy

A/N: SORRU FOR LONG UPDATE TIME, can't wait to finish writing the next part for the gala event it's gonna be so spicy. Enjoy and please bare with me i'm in my second most gruesome year of biomedical eng and God I can't wait to be done. I miss writing and I miss al if y'all <3 thanks from l support lately 💖
Not proofread lollll

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。

You were always someone who's accepted the fact that you were never going to be a billionaire. Not even close to it, a bummer really. But— you'd rather live a comfortable, humble, life. And people probably think "Oh then why pharmacy?"

Rigorous schooling, horrible long hours, impossible to get an A (except that one anatomy course you took during covid lockdown) always busy, always burnout, always tired. You didn't know what your fascination with pharmacy was but one thing you knew was that I'd make your parents happy. It helps you live comfortably long-term (even though retail pharmacy sucks) and it'll give you a respectable position in society. Besides, you'd be able to support your mom and dad for the next 20 years.

The pros outweigh the cons.

Besides, you love school, you love learning, and you love drugs (recreational occasionally). You are content where you are in life, you are happy you are— you are—-

not happy..ish?

Kinda dramatic,,,

Maybe not.

You have everything but why do you feel empty somedays, you are content but why do you feel that something is missing? You don't know, and suddenly your thoughts have run too far, you can't concentrate in the lab and you're spilling the buffer solution onto the floor shit—-

OMG

"Fuck '...' you have to be careful," your TA runs over. You look over blinking, apologising when he helps you wipe your lab coat. God today was just not the day for you already, and you have to go babysit Bora in this mood :/ you don't want to be moody in front of her.

She doesn't deserve you to be off when she did nothing, she was just a happy baby so you had to get your act together.

You clean up after lab and walk out quietly it was already embarrassing zoning out and losing marks on participation, you didn't want any other damage done so rather mingling and hanging around with your peers like you usually do, you end up seeing yourself out and back on your way home. Your roommate was probably back so you couldn't wait to free your mind and let it all out on her.

She's always been your rock so you don't mind how embarrassing you sound to her, you've told worse.

"Amaya you didn't take the trash!" you yell as soon as you enter your apartment. You guys usually split the chores making sure that the house was clean to get back home to a nice space after a long day at work or school. Amaya was the complete opposite of you in terms of personality and career-wise, she worked at a tattoo parlour barely started college when she decided it wasn't for her and lives a life full of carelessness and fun. She was responsible of course, or else you wouldn't be living with her...