2|Apologies

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"The doctor had said she was fine, he mentioned aqua therapy might help calm her night terror so I've already touched based with them and he also sent over a referral," Sora's on her phone, currently informing Jungkook.

"Which facility was it?" Jungkook asks, already looking up the name of the building. Lately, Bora has been dealing with severe night terrors, constantly waking up throughout the night so a visit to the doctor was necessary. Jungkook was worried he didn't know the root cause of it at all and considering she's scared of water he was even more concerned if aqua therapy was even right for her. Currently, she's laying on the couch, patiently watching her show while she keeps a look out for the driveway to see if your car comes in. Recently Bora has been seeking comfort from you constantly clinging to you and it sure does make things harder for him and Sora when you weren't around. But alas, Sora is working from home today so he doesn't have to face the awkwardness as much.

"I'll give them a call, see if they can do private lessons at our house, she already hates the water maybe it'll help for her to be in the comfort of her home."

"Maybe we should have '..' over as well, she seems to be a little extra dependent on her these days," she comments, and Jungkook feels weird at the mention of your name. But he shakes it off looking over at his wife who's texting on her phone. Soon Bora's squealing and running towards the door. You open it and she's already in your arms, babbling random nonsense as you return the same energy and respond back to her with the same enthusiasm, he's always loved that about you, you'd never talk to her differently always like you're talking to a friend and it really helps with her speech impediment.

"Hey," she greets softly setting her stuff down on the couch before she's moving Bora onto her hip, not even a glance his way. When you'd usually greet with a

"Hope you've been taking care of yourself, Mr. Jeon."

Okay

"Finally baby Bora here was getting worried you wouldn't make it tonight," Sora's bringing you in for a hug and you sigh into her arms.

"I know, Im sorry" You croaked out in apology.

"My lab ran pretty late but I rushed over as soon as possible" Sora waved you off and Jungkook briefly takes another glance at you while Sora catches you up with Bora's doctor appointment.

He never realized how soft looking you were until he takes a closer look at you, nice collarbones, defined jaw, beautiful curly hair and nice skin. You especially look good in the creme sundress that runs mid-thigh, a little teasing slit that also sits high on your chest with a little cleavage.

You were fucking-

"Huh Jungkook"

Flustered he's clearing his throat when he's caught in the act of checking you out. Setting the grapes he's just washed onto the plate he's asking Sora to repeat her question.