o n e

°●•~♡~•●°

°●•~♡~•●°

                            GROVENOR SQUARE, 1813. deareat Reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Featherington. Three misses foisted upon the marriage market like sorrowful sows by their tasteless...tactless mama.

Far better odds  might exist in the household of the Widowed viscountess Bridgerton. A shockingly prolific family, noted for its bounty of perfectly handsome sons and perfectly beautiful daughters.

Eloise groans slightly as she desends the stairs along side her younger sister Francesca " I am already Roasting." Eloise complains, fanning herself.

" Are you to complain the entire day, Eloise?" Francesca asked as she trailed behind one of her eldest sisters. Eloise was one to complain quite a bit and no one bothered to listen as it often got annoying.

" Surely I cannot be expected to bear these fashions the entire day." Eloise says as she reached the final few steps.

" I feel like a princess. Do I look like one?" Eloise's sister, Hyacinth asked her.

" Do you truly wish to know what I think you look like?" Eloise scoffed as her feet hit the floor after climbing down the hundreds of stairs they had in their home. " On your left!" The youngest brother Yelled as he ran down the stairs pushing past his younger sister Hyacinth. " Oh, Gregory!" Hyacinth Yelled as she chased after him. The two other girls slowly approached their elder brothers not paying attention to their two younger siblings being a nuisance.

" Is our dear sister still not ready?" Asked the one and only Benedict Bridgerton.

" Oh. She's only been readying herself the entire night" Francesca said admiring the fact her sister may be labeled as the seasons Diamond..

" You mean her entire life?" Eloise corrects rudely.

" I shall run up stairs and hasten her along" Colin, the third eldest Bridgerton son suggests walking towards the stairs. " No- Colin wait. I'll do it." Benedict said stopping his brother in his tracts.." She likes me better than you, Benedict" Colin scuffed.

" Did she say that?" Benedict asked smartly.

" Everyone says that." Colin smirked.
Eloise rolled her eyes and let out a groan of frustration, pushing past her brothers.

" DAPHNE!" Eloise shouted making every maid and man in the house stop dead in their tracks looking at the small girl." YOU MUST MAKE HASTE!" She continued, soon after silence filled the house before the girl turned around and smiled at her brothers. " Should you think she heard me?" Colin smiled softly and Benedict just stood their looking at his sister with his jaw dropped words weren't anything he could have possibly mustered up.