t h r e e

~°•●○♡○●•°~

~°•●○♡○●•°~

TW: DIRTY THOUGHTS

                        EDEN HAD WOKEN up and her maid Natalie had opened the curtains. " Good morning your highness, it is time you get ready. You may have some callers today as you attended your first ball yesterday. I meant to Ask Ma'am, how was it?" Asked the maid.

" It was amazing N-Natlie. I met up with the D-Duke, And D-Daphne. But more importantly I-I met a handsome young man- well... I say young but h-he is quite a few years elder t-then me." Eden rambled said she slipped her fluffy slippers on. The other maids began to pour in once Natlie gave them the okay to come inside. Eden began to undress and get into her under garments. The maids began to lace up her corset as she spoke.

" Does this Gentleman have a name?" Natalie asked as she began to prepare the stuff to do the Princesses hair as it needed to be done up for the day.

" Yes. B-Benedict B-Bridgerton." Eden answered. Liking the way his name tasted on her tongue.

" A Bridgerton? How lovely" Natalie congratulated the girl. It always took an hour and half for the Princess to be fully ready, considering she didn't where small dresses like every other lady in the country. She always wore dresses that were puffy like mentioned before.

" You are all set Ma'am, I shall have you know Daphne Bridgerton is aware of the time you have set for tea and has cleared her schedule to meet up with you." Natlie informed as they finished up readying the Princess.

" That is great." Eden smiled.

" Have you read Lady Whistledown's latest report? She has spoken very highly of you." Natlie said handing the Princess the paper. Eden opened it up and her eyes began to scan over the nicely printed words.

        Dearest Reader, nearly all of England has seen how beautiful the new princess is. How come we were hiden from such beauty for so long? I wonder what life has instore for her. While Daphne may be the season incomparable, Princess Eden sure is a beautiful sight to look at. Very pleasing to the eyes as some gentalman have put it.

Her skin glows, I'd be surprised if not every man in Grovenor square was knocking at the Palace doors asking to meet with the Princess. Although I do know that one certain man may or may not have caught her eye. The second eldest Bridgerton boy seems very interested in the beaut. What shall take place between the two? I guess we shall wait and see.

Ambitious mamas rejoice, for the new Duke of Hastings continues to grace our fair City with his presence. And, oh what an pressie presence it is! It should be noted that the Duke has been overheard announcing to mamas everywhere that he has no plans of ever marrying. This author wonders which brazen matchmaker shall rise to such a challenge, for competition is well underway.