Chapter 7 Part 3 : Blood Fingers

Wowoooo. I just added table of contents to the first page of the story. If you wanna see the small update you can. Also we get more screentime of you! :D tbh my writing style has changed so much throughout the story. I feel like it was good and now it's crappy- :0/

⚠️possible NSFW warning⚠️
⚠️ Mention of Eating Disorder ⚠️
______________________________________

After a few days of talking with the rainbow friends. You start liking them more but they decide to hide you from red and it helps a lot. And today you decided to chill with them again. But then orange and green get into a mini argument. Over the TV.

Orange : COME ON WHY CANT WE JUST WATCH A SHOW ABOUT DRAG QUEENS!?

Green : BECAUSE NOBODY IN HERE WANTS TO WATCH IT. WE ALL DECIDED TO FUCKING WATCH CARS 2 SO ITS- *Green then counts himself, you, blue and purple* FOUR AGAINST ONE! WE'RE WATCHING CARS!

Orange : AGHHHHHHHH

*Purple then grabs the hood of the jacket Orange has on and he's starting to swing it around dragging Orange in a circle which makes you and the others laugh*

Orange : PURPLEEEEE

Orange waves his arms around in the air and you can't help but laugh at the scene along with the other friends. Blue giggles, green laughs hard and you just chuckle along while purple smiles Deviously as Orange screams. But then red walks into the room looking annoyed of oranges screaming.

Red : ORANGE CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? I'm trying to do my work and run some experiments and I can't work while you're screaming loud as hell! Keep it down or shut up. God damn.

Green : YEAH ORANGE! QUIT SCREAMING!

Red : Green shut up. As if right now you're no better because you're fucking screaming as well. Can't stand any of you sometimes.

Purple : Oh what did me, y/n and blue do? We've just been sitting here.

Red : Purple you snatched orange by his hood and rocked him around which is the source of his screaming so youre doing shit too.

Purple then put a face of annoyance on his face. Knowing that red is right

Red then walks out of the room and he looks back at you with a flirty looking face

Red : I'll want to see you later~ Cutie.

You then get a face of discomfort and put you're hands in you're pockets. You still hated red wither he cared or not. But then blue looks at you with a worried face

Blue : Are you okay? You look angry. :(

Y/n : I'm fine. Red is just- making Me feel uncomfortable again and I don't like it.

Green : Sorry about that y/n. Even though there's nothing we can do about that we're sorry.

Y/n : It's okay guys, it's not you're faults that I'm in this situation.

Blue : Do you want a hug?

Y/n : Sure blue- *you then hug blue*

Green : Well then. I'll put the movie on then.

Orange : NO! I WANNA WATCH D-

Purple then slaps the utter shit out of orange because he won't stop running his mouth.

Purple : You Dino nugget looking ass bitch you better shut the fuck up before I stick the remote up you're godamn ass and it's gonna hurt so you better shut the fuckedy fuck up. We're real tired of you're damn mouth.

Orange then leaves the room angrily and goes back to his cave. And you feel a littile awful for orange.

Blue : Purple, that was mean :(