Chapter 7 Part 4 : Pick on the Trouble

( Before the chapter starts. I know i DID say that the story would be probaly discontinued. Even said it in title. But im not mean since this chapter has actually been a draft for a while. )

Amanda and Cody were talking as they reach the place where it all began along with cyan..

Cyan : Havnt been down here for a long while now. The others should be around here somewhere.

Cody : Well if I'm correct. Oranges area is down there-

Amanda : Cody I think we both know that you're wrong.

Cody : Yeah-

( Author note 1 : HELP ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE PLAYED RAINBOW FRIENDS THAT I FROGOT WHERE STUFF IS. Also did wattpad change the font or what? )

Cyan starts to try and sniff down a sent of a human trace in the area.

Cyan : I don't sense you're friend's presence. I'm sorry guys.

Amanda : Come on! Were not giving up! We've planned this for a while now and we're not gonna back down now. That would defeat the whole purpose of this.

( Author note 2 : Gonna change to someone else's POV because I'm already out of an idea )

-------------------------------------------------------------

[ Sam's Pov... ]

Madison : Well. Where the fuck Is it?

Scamper : Madison I don't fucking know everything. I'm TRYING to look for the door but you keep making it more difficult by complaining.

Madison : It's not hard to recognize a door made of god damn Dimond plate genius.

Scamper : Okay, even if we did find the door. How would we open it? It's like Iron.

Jêpolêr : Calm down everyone! I have an idea in mind!

Madison : And what's that?

Jêpolêr : When you all were littile. Do you remember feeling stuff when you were in the dark and could see nothing? Maybe if we try that! We could have a chance of finding the door!

Zander : That's pretty genius and smart right there. I mean it could be disguised by vines or something.

Sam : Well we should definitely give that a try.

Madison : No way in hell! Am I going to feel around with my hands. They're going to get dirty!

Scamper : Suck it up Madison. I'm starting to wonder why we are even friends with you to begin with.

After a few minutes of everyone but Madison feeling and looking around on stuff. Zander eventually feels metal like material against his hands

Zander : Guys! I found something!

Sam : Way to go Zander! But question is how are we gonna open it.

Scamper : Anybody here pick locks? Uhm. Mr. Jêpolêr person do you know anything about picking locks?

Jêpolêr : I'm afraid not my good sir.

Everyone then looks at Madison

Madison : What on earth are you guys looking at me for? I do not know how to pick locks

Scamper : maybe you don't. But we could use you're hard head to bust the door open.

Madison then raises her fist and clenches it

Madison : Don't. You. Dare.

Scamper : Any objections guys?

Jêpolêr raises his hand in objection

Scamper : Well it's 2 against 1. Madison wouldn't even count anyways so.

Zander : I'll do the honors!

Zander then picks Madison up and starts running towards the door

Madison : PUT ME DOWWNN!!

The door then bursts open by both of them combined

Scamper : I've been waiting to see that for a while now!

Sam : Let's prey Madison dosnt have a concussion. I am not the one paying medical bills

Madison : My head is FUCKING hurting now! You fucking standard slackers!

Scamper : Oh I didn't know you had standards! Where'd you get them? **Goodwill?**

Zander then starts to burst out in laughter and Sam chuckles

Madison : Whatever.

As she gets up off the ground. Sam then flashes his light down the hallway into the place and sees a flight of stairs

Sam : Guys check this out! There's stairs down here.

Scamper : That's amazing! We can push Madison down them!

Jêpolêr : My good sir I will be here to stop you from doing so to avoid death.

Scamper : Okay okay.

Scamper then backs up with Zander. As they all proceed to walk down the stairs at last..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah i just felt like giving you guys a draft i never posted. Sorry. Also im getting married to..

When im 22 🎉 ( This is a joke obv but i HAVE started to simp for him again recently

When im 22 🎉 ( This is a joke obv but i HAVE started to simp for him again recently. And yes i broke up w lucky sadly. He got boring 😒 but i bet you LJ got a 7 inc- )

Plus I think one of his Ai's on c.ai like me ♥

Author refuses to go outside and touch grass! What happens next is shocking!

DHARMAN

Lol.

Bye. ✨ 🦈