•ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs•

At pack house:

"Send some more warriors to the north barrier. Our night patrolling should be strong. Understand?" Taehyung told to the high ranked warriors who is assembled in his meeting room.

"Understand, Alpha." Namjoon, his Alpha warrior replied.

"Hm. Go ahead and arrange everything. Make sure everyone has safety measures." He commanded sternly.

Taehyung is a leader, who will do everything in his power to save his people. He is not like the leader who only cares for himself and that's what makes his more charismatic.

Everyone respected him for that. His Father was also like that. Unfortunately he died from a disease and Taehyung took the charge of his position.

"We will, Alpha." Hoseok assured him and then they head out from there.

Taehyung sighed deeply and rubbed his forehead. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, the doe eyed doll flashed in his mind.

A smile crept on his face unknowingly.

Taehyung leaved right after he got the message from Hoseok. Taehyung felt bad for leaving the omega boy like that.

Flashback:

Taehyung looked at the pretty Omega who is looking at him with his innocent doe eyes.

"Fuck!" Taehyung cursed and pecked the boy's lips.

"Sorry sweets. I need to go, my pack needs me." Taehyung said with an upsetting mind.

Jungkook's lips formed an 'o' shape knowingly.

"It's okay hyungiee. It must be important." The Omega said understandingly.

"Are you upset, koo?" Taehyung asked concerned.

"No. It's okay. I too need to go. Mommy must be worried." Jungkook said assuredly while blushing at the nickname Taehyung used.

"Do you want me to drop you to your home, pup?" Taehyung asked.

"No need hyung. I can go by myself." Jungkook said and stood up, but instantly his face turned into a fifty shades of pink by realising he is topless and remembering their previous activity. 

Taehyung chuckled at his adorable reaction and helped him to wear his own jacket.

"I'm taking this." Taehyung picked the Omega's half ripped cardigan and said.

The younger male looked at him with his pink cheeks.

-Flashback ended -

Taehyung sniffed the Omega's cardigan possessively and groaned at the alluring scent.

"Aah!His smell is enough to make me go crazy."

🐼

Meanwhile Jungkook was laying on his bed and gazing at the cealing while blushing furiously.

He was doing this from the time he came back from the forest. He surely was innocent and naive in these kind of things.

He always get uncomfortable when someone touching him in his skin except him Mom and some closest people.

But he know that he absolutely loved when Taehyung touched him. Moreover he enjoyed every single thing the Alpha did to him. Maybe it's because of the mate bond. He don't know.

Mrs.Jeon noticed her son's recent behaviour and she can sense someone else's scent on him too.

She slowly entered in his room and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jungkook saw her and sat down on the bed.

"Come here, Bunny." She called him adoringly.

Jungkook crawled toward her and layed his head on her lap. Mrs.Jeon caressed his fluffy hair softly and asked.

"What's got you soo worked up,koo?" She asked seeing him smiling ear to ear.

Jungkook quickly looked at her with his wide eyes realising his mom caught him.

Mrs Jeon chuckled at her son's face. He was looking like a kicked puppy.

Jungkook is very bad at lying. He know that too. So he decided to tell her the truth.

He told her the full story.

Mrs Jeon listened to him without any disturbance and smiled at her son. She is happy that her son found his mate.

"So you find your mate, right Bunny?" She asked teasing him.

Jungkook blushed for the nth time today.

"He didn't touch you without your permission right?" She asked seriously knowing her son's hate towards the physical touch from any one other than his comfort people.

"No Mommy, I l-loved it when he touch me." Jungkook shook his head said with a shy smile.

"Ooh someone is in love~" she sing song to tease him.

"Momma!" Jungkook is now became a Tomato.

Suddenly she became all serious.

"Listen, koo. I know you are naive in all these kind of stuffs. But you will soon understand and your Alpha will help you out. But the main point is that if he didn't treat you right you should tell me. Okay. Don't stay with him Just because you love him." Mrs Jeon said while rubbing Jungkook's back softly.

Mrs Jeon know that her son really like Taehyung. Cause if he allows someone to touch him or talk to them comfortably that means they are one of his comfort person.

Jungkook always has social anxiety and he is not good at making conversation. So his friends and family treated him like a child, protectively.

"I understand Mommy. Taehyungie hyung is good." Jungkook assured her, more like assuring him.

"Okay, Bubba. I'm leaving. You continue with day dreaming about your prince charming." She teased him and went out.

Jungkook whined at her and hide his face in the pillow.

Jungkook can't sleep. He only remember the Alpha. His touches, his teasing, his nicknames he absolutely loved all of these. Is he in love?

🐼

"Everything is cleared, Taehyung. We killed almost every rogues who tried to enter in our pack." Namjoon informed.

"Thank you, hyung. Now I can sleep peacefully." Taehyung thanked his friend.

"No, it's our duty to protect the pack. Get some sleep. It's almost midnight." Hoseok informed while patting the younger's shoulder.

"You too. Get to your mates. They must be worried." Taehyung reminded.

"We will. Good night, Tae." They leaved right after.

Taehyung sighed heavily and plopped on his bed. It's almost midnight and he was working so hard to keep his pack members safe.

Now he can get some sleep. But he can't seem to. His mind is filled with one bunny like human's face.

He was waiting for his mate for years. He wanted a Luna for his pack and a mate to love him. He know he love Jungkook.

He don't know much about Jungkook. But his heart says that he is the best.

"I wanna meet him now." Taehyung whined.

He absolutely is in love with the Bunny boy.

_______________

Word count [1070]

Heyyooo!

Just a filler [No proof read.]

I will be back.