Chapter 36 is surrounded

"It's almost time. Let's go to the exit. "Lin and Yunzhou two people together, a total of eight energy stone bags, the two people each divided four, the number is enough for the two of them to go out.

    Looking at the long streets and the snowy buildings that were almost towering in the distance, Lin frowned: "Canoe, what's the survival rate of Blizzard City copies?"

    "Copy?" Yunzhou speechless looking at Lin Zhi, "You are playing the game under the copy ah.

    " isn't it? Anyway, Lin feels like it, and it's a real copy of the experience.The only aftereffect is that there's no point of rebirth, and you're really dead.

    "I don't know the survival rate. "Yun Zhou shook his head.

    "Isn't there official statistics? Isn't it a common subspace in Blizzard City? Officials should be counting survival rates.

    "Generally speaking, in the B subspace, the ability below B hardly survives. Take Blizzard City, for example, without Class B strength or powerful props, the power will die directly in the house where it was born. "If we didn't have props on us, we would have died," Yunzhou explained.

    "Are there many people like you and me who have life-saving props? "asked Lin.

    "I don't think so much. "Yunzhou has many props, because he is a gifted wood power, and because of his young age, the family is afraid that he will be sucked into the sub-space accident, so will give him some props to defend himself. And most powers can rely on only their own powers.

    "That is to say, all powers who can kill out of the house are B and above. "Lin Yi Road.

    "Of course, you're a member of an official organization, and you don't have any common sense. "Yunzhou despised.

    Lin Tong looked at the young man's queasy appearance, very want to ask, I only said that I and Dirt King are colleagues, and did not say that I am an official organization, if you are not Dirt King's brother, how do you know I am an official member ?

    But this is not the time.

    "We've collected energy stones from eight mansions, barely allowing three people to leave the subspace. Assuming that only half or less of the eight mansions died, at least one entire mansion must be killed and their energy stones collected before they can leave the subspace. And to do that, you have to have the strength to be able to do it. "Lin said slowly.

    "Of course it is. Why are you talking about that? "The child was puzzled.

    "You say, how many of the powermen in this city from the house have collected enough energy stones ? And how will those who don't collect enough power stones continue to collect the remaining energy stones? "asked Lin.

    Yunzhou twisted his eyebrows and thought about it. After a moment he seemed to understand something. His face was pale. " rob us?!"

    "Can you stop talking! Lin was speechless, and although it was a great possibility, what if there was a fluke.

    "Then what? "Yunzhou's re-mature suit is just a nine-year-old child, and Lin Zhi contact for a period of time, imperceptibly to Lin Zhi produced dependence.

    " we split up. Lin thought about it and gave advice.

    " you're leaving me The child's face is full of betrayal anger, and the proud cat instantly transforms into a hedgehog.

    She just felt that with her-99 luck, the odds of a robbery were too high. If the child leaves himself, he may be lucky enough to avoid the robbery and get to the snowy building. Moreover, the child is a C-level ability, and has a self-defense weapon, even in danger can fight. It's her, a pure drag bottle.