Chapter 111 wink of Medusa

Blue sky's ability they know, so in the moment he took off his glasses, the two quickly avoided.

    "You guys... ...wouldn't be too hurtful. "The blue sky was speechless, and even if his ability was somewhat annoying, it was not so obvious.

    Rarely embarrassed, the sea king turned to look away, pretending not to hear. The Dirty King was much calmer, and he said with a venomous tongue: "It's better to avoid generously than to be seen by you in our heart scolding you."

    "That's true. "Blue sky seriously thought for a moment, difficult to disapprove of the nod, "but you all dodged, still scold me is not appropriate.

    "Oh, don't worry about the little things, but talk about the one in your crowd. "The sea king stood behind the blue sky, the two brothers patted the blue sky shoulder, a gossip to no appearance, "I think will be a beautiful woman."

    The blue sky is speechless.

    The Dirty King didn't bother to talk to the Sea King and asked his own question: "You said you wanted to see more. Where were you going?"

    Lin Zhi's divination straight said that the blue sky saw someone, but where to see, when, but do not know at all.

    "If our previous inferences are correct, someone must be around here. "The blue sky affirms the way.

    "Why? "The sea king was puzzled.

    Dirty king's face again showed disgust, he did not understand, such as the sea king such brainless person is how to cultivate to A level, because single stupid ?

    "If someone is a blue flame, and blue flame comes for the forest, then it must appear near the forest. "explained the Dirty King.

    "I see. "The sea king suddenly realized.

    "But the three of us have too many goals together, and we're afraid of not responding in time. "said the Dirty King worried.

    "That's all right. I still have some life-saving props on me. I won't be killed instantly. Although the real eye of the blue sky has no fighting ability, but the treasure hunt is first-class, he has nothing else, but more money, so more props. He's got more props on him, probably than Lin's.

    "That's good. You'll walk around, and we'll meet you nearby. "said the Dirty King quickly.

    "But before that, I'd like to buy an ice cream. "Qingkong Road.

    "What ice cream do you buy in winter in the morning? "The sea king was puzzled.

    "The heart is so bitter that I have to eat something sweet. "Sighing in the sky, the sea king's silly white sweet did not know his suffering, he was in the police station, if not encountered a particularly difficult case, or really can not find evidence to convict, he would not take off his eyes. As a result, it's hard to think about it.

    Blue sky bitter face into the supermarket, bought three ice cream out, left and the clerk said what, the clerk instantly laughed.

    The Sea King watched the scene through the glass, and excitedly stabbed the Dirty King with his arm: "Ah, I don't see it. Blue sky will also flirt with girls."

    The supermarket clerk is a young girl, although not very good-looking, but also beautiful.

    The Dirty King took a step to the side with disgust: "You think he's you."

    The sea king hummed with confidence, playing with the heart I can not compare with you two, he is an expert in this respect.

    At this time, Qingkong just came out of the supermarket. He looked up and saw them. He immediately saw the mind of the sea king. He took the initiative to say: "That's the night clerk, and the co-worker who came to replace her should have been half an hour ago, and she was scolding that co-worker for a car accident on the road that delayed her going home for her beauty sleep. When I saw her resentment, I asked if she was a part-time student from a nearby university. In fact, she had graduated four or five years.