A hard fought battle

I strolled towards my classroom, my feet sluggishly carrying me towards 6 hours of boredom. Or so I thought..

"Hold it there, be grateful I'm sparing my time for you 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐣𝐢-𝐛𝐨𝐲" A boisterious voice called out, streaked with the usual narcisism and a tinge of interest? I didn't have time for this tho, I ignored the enigma known as 𝐊𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 and carried myself forwards.

"Ayanokouji-boy is from a facility called the white room, he's their masterpiece and is holding his class back, hmm. I'm sure ANHStube will love this.."

A loli and now a overly prideful blonde..great.

"What do you want Kouenji?"

"As expected, all I need is one thing from you. An arm wrestle" 

I woud be lying if I was said I wasn't caught off guard. But I guess it made sense, Koenji was giving me frequent glances for the past few days now.

"We'll miss class th-"

My words were cut short as I saw Koenji had somehow flown out of the window and was gliding towards the dorm rooms, his mirror still in hand. 

I shook my head and merely followed his lead

***********************

Kouenji's room was...unique? Well there wasn't much too see anyways, other than pictures of Kouenji shirtless, and shirtless and nake- Oh good lord...

"Don't keep me waiting Ayanokouji-boy" Koenji called out, his voice dragging me away from my thoughts

"How do you know of the white room?" I inquired, letting my arm rest onto the table.

"That's a story for another day, now hurry up." Kouenji replied, his voice more relaxed and serious.

Our hands interwined, our determination to win this over the roof. I haven't had a challenge before, but Koenji had always given me that aura of someone powerful. 

I wouldn't hold back...

A microphone called out

3

2

1

GO!

the microphone was excessive, but I had no time to think. My hand was inches away from the board. Koenji was quiet the sneaky one..I countered his force, slowly adding more and more power, and exactly at the half way point, I pulled my body down. But Koenji's arm didn't move..He really was strong eh? We were kept at a stalemate, sweat trickling down our forehead.

"Your really strong Koenji" I quipped, my eyebrows beaded with sweat

"What can I say except I'm sexy" 

"There's no point in trying with you"

We kept pushing

2 minutes

4 minutes

6 minutes

It kept going. I had to reach class. I didn't want another compass mark from Horikita for my tardiness. I as quick as I physically could relaxed every muscle in my arm. Allowing Koenji to smash my arm against the table, splattering it into pieces. 

"Why you littl-"

I had already ran off tho. To be honest, I don't know who could've won that match. Dam his pp is big tho...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Listen, it's my first time writing, don't bully me. Give me some ideas you know :p

Thanks for reading