COMA

MISS SUZUKI is waiting in the car for SUNNY, who still hasn't come out yet. 'Maybe he's having trouble getting out of bed.' she decides, and decides to wait about 20 minutes. 20 minutes have already passed but SUNNY is nowhere to be seen, where the hell is he? MISS SUZUKI can't bear to wait another 20 minutes, if she had her way, she'd already be on the road. "Excuse me,MOVER?" MISS SUZUKI gives a gentle tap on his shoulder. The MOVER looks up, "Anything you need?" MISS SUZUKI gives a warm smile, "Actually yeah,my son,have you maybe seen him?" The MOVER shrugs, "I believe he's still in his room or something,when we got his boxes he was asleep, I think.." MISS SUZUKI has a stunned expression on her face. Why is he still asleep? He knows he should've been up already,and it is already 9 AM in the morning. "Oh I'll check straight away, thank you!" MISS SUZUKI rushes upstairs. When she gets ahold of him, she's going to strangle him.

Slowly MISS SUZUKI creeks open the door, it makes a 'creek' sound. She can see from where she's standing, that SUNNY is still asleep soundly. "SUNNY?" MISS SUZUKI'S voice is sweet and sharp. "SUNNY, MOMMY is here to pick you up, we're moving. Remember?" MISS SUZUKI opened the door,walking towards the bed. SUNNY isn't waking up. "SUNNY! LISTEN HERE YOUNG MAN!! WAKE UP!" MISS SUZUKI gently shakes him. "WAKE UP.." she hisses. SUNNY refuses to wake up,is he dead? No, he can't be dead,her thoughts intrude. "SUNNY,answer me! I'm getting worried.." No response is given. She decides to check his breathing. She places her head softly on his chest. His breathing is unsteady and shallow,like he's struggling to breathe. MISS SUZUKI freezes. He isn't waking up,his breathing is unsteady. Is he possibly..sick? She tickles and gently shakes him, but still nothing. He still sleeps. MISS SUZUKI starts to heavily breath, she can't lose SUNNY..not after losing MARI..SUNNY is the only memory of MARI.

She has no choice..but to take him to hospital. She can't do anything,the only person who can help is a doctor,the carreer MARI wanted to be growing up. MISS SUZUKI shakes her head. Enough of MARI, SUNNY should be her first focus. MISS SUZUKI scoops SUNNY into her arms, carrying him down the stairs. SUNNY'S breathing gets unsteadier by the moment,MISS SUZUKI runs as fast she can,strapping SUNNY in the back,jumping into the car at lightning speed. The nearest hospital is about 30 km away, that's about 5 minutes away..right?

MISS SUZUKI'S car is in front of the hospital. MISS SUZUKI's can only think of SUNNY..her SUNNY.. Carrying SUNNY is a bit of a weight, even if he is scarily thin. The receptionist greets MISS SUZUKI with a sweet smile. "Can I help?" MISS SUZUKI puts SUNNY on a nearby chair. "Yes,my son,SUNNY,he.. he isn't breathing normally. And he won't wake up. No matter what I do.." MISS SUZUKI needs the woman to hurry up,her son's LIFE is on the line. The receptionist hands her a piece of paper. "Please fill this in,a doctor will be with you shortly." MISS SUZUKI grabs the form from the claws of the woman,she knows it's rude. "Ah,thank you, and sorry!" She gives a sorry smile to the woman before sitting down to fill the form in.It goes by fast, and in no time the form has been filled. Immediately her thoughts revert back to SUNNY. Who can she contact first to interrogate? A moment passes. 'KEL,' she decides, 'KEL will definitely know.

"KEL! Hello sorry for bothering, do you know anything about SUNNY?" "SUNNY? No, I don't, is he okay?" KEL seems confused. What? That can't be..KEL can't be confused..SUNNY talked to him, right? "You.. you didn't talk to him?" MISS SUZUKI doesn't know how to feel. "MISS SUZUKI..I tried.. I really did! But I just couldn't, I miss him like hell..MISS SUZUKI, I know you well enough to know that you're calling about SUNNY. SUNNY never talked to me..I'm sorry.." KEL has a sorry tone in his voice,MISS SUZUKI can't bear any longer listening so she hangs up. 'Shit.. why SUNNY? Why?' MISS SUZUKI feels disappointed in her son. Not even bothering to contact your friends? What kind of friend is he..His friends probably hate him..

"MISS SUZUKI? The doctor is here for you and your son." MISS SUZUKI smiles. Finally. MISS SUZUKI scoops SUNNY again into her arms,holding onto him tightly. Slowly she walks into the hospital room, neat and tidy. She places SUNNY gently on the hospital bed. "Ah, MISS SUZUKI! It's a pleasure to see you." The doctor talks slowly. "I presume this is SUNNY? Can you give me more information on his breathing?" The doctor talks invitingly, "Today we were supposed to move but SUNNY wasn't waking up and his breathing is unsteady, I don't know what's wrong with him.." MISS SUZUKI replies. The doctor nods intently. "Have you tried everything to wake him up? How about I test his reflexes." The doctor tests SUNNY'S reflexes, he reacts but doesn't wake up. "I've tried everything yes.. but do you think he's just being silly?" On the one hand, MISS SUZUKI hopes he's being silly, on the other, she hopes he's okay. "MISS SUZUKI.. I hate to inform you but.." MISS SUZUKI hears no more. Her mind has blacked out. Her eyes widen in shock.

"No.. He can't..You're joking,right?" MISS SUZUKI is in disbelief. "Yes,I've checked and I can see the cause of this." The doctor shows to SUNNY'S head. "See that dried blood? He clearly hit his head hard. I think after he hit his head,he climbed back into his bed." The doctor has a stern look. "How long has he been sleeping,MISS SUZUKI?" MISS SUZUKI freezes. She abandoned her child for four years..FOUR YEARS. "Doctor.. I don't know..today is the first time I've seen him in a while.. I.. I thought he'd be okay on his own.." The silence is deafening. Completely ignoring MISS SUZUKI'S reply the doctor states, "SUNNY isn't breathing well, he's struggling. We need to take him to the INTENSIVE CARE UNIT. Can you please exit the room, we'll call you when everything is good and you can come in."