#Whispers of the heart#

The moon cast its gentle glow upon the serene garden, where a small table was set for two. Soft candlelight danced upon their faces as the Crown Prince and Laura savored the tranquility that enveloped them. Amidst their shared pursuit of justice, an unexpected bond had begun to weave its way into their hearts, intertwining their destinies in ways neither of them could have foreseen.

As they dined beneath the stars, the conversation ebbed and flowed, filled with tales of their respective journeys and the trials they had overcome. Their laughter mingled with the rustling of leaves, creating a melody of joy and camaraderie that resonated through the night.

In the midst of this enchanting moment, the prince's gaze locked with Laura's, his eyes shimmering with a mixture of vulnerability and determination. His voice, laced with sincerity, broke the stillness of the evening. "Laura," he whispered, his words carrying the weight of a secret long kept. "I must confess... I have developed feelings for you."

Laura's breath caught in her throat, her eyes widening in surprise. Emotions swirled within her, a flurry of confusion and conflicting desires. She had never expected such a confession, and her heart wrestled with the unexpected turn their relationship had taken.

The prince reached across the table, his hand gently grasping Laura's, seeking solace in their connection. "From the moment our paths intertwined, I have been drawn to your strength, your unwavering spirit," he continued, his voice brimming with tenderness. "In you, I have found a kindred soul, someone who sees beyond the titles and expectations. With you, I feel a freedom I have never known."

Laura searched his eyes, seeking the truth behind his words. Her own heart danced between caution and a growing affection that had taken root within her. She had not anticipated this twist in their journey, and now, the path ahead seemed uncertain.

"I... I don't know what to say," Laura stammered, her voice tinged with a mixture of surprise and vulnerability. "Our quest for justice has consumed our thoughts and actions. We mustn't allow our feelings to distract us from our goal."

The prince nodded, his expression filled with understanding. "You're right, of course," he replied, his voice tinged with a hint of regret. "Forgive me for my untimely confession. The pursuit of truth and the unmasking of the mastermind must remain our priority."

Though their conversation resumed, an unspoken tension lingered between them. The air crackled with the weight of unspoken words and unexplored emotions. The delicate balance between their shared purpose and the burgeoning connection they felt threatened to unravel, leaving them suspended in an uncharted realm of possibilities.

As they finished their meal, a bittersweet silence enveloped them, their thoughts intermingling with the gentle rustle of the evening breeze. In that fleeting moment, the prince and Laura realized that the road ahead would be fraught with challenges and sacrifices, testing not only their resolve but the depth of their feelings for one another.

With a heavy sigh, the prince broke the silence, his voice carrying a mixture of determination and longing. "No matter the obstacles we face, Laura, I promise to stand by your side," he said, his gaze locked with hers. "Together, we shall uncover the truth, bring justice to those responsible, and, perhaps, find a way to reconcile the desires of our hearts."

But instead of confessing back, she stood up and faced the gardens and thought.

What kind of a girl thinks about the relationship with the Crown Prince? But before she could turn and accept his decision, the prince grabbed her chin as kissed her deeply on the lips, gently pulling her body towards his.

Slowly but surely, their moving legs dragged their bodies into his finely decorated room and soon they dropped onto the bouncy bed.

"I'm sorry" she said when he flinched as her hand pinched his injured ear. He stopped and pulled her to him again, slowly nibbling on her neck and before she could say 'Daddy's Jack', he had stripped her of her cloth and turned her around, his head slowly kissing her to her lower body.

She moaned in pleasure but also indecisiveness to the Prince's act. Was this really necessary?

He kissed her back upwards and invited her lips in a journey that only his tongue knew of and soon, she took his own clothes off and kissed him deeply too. Now she wanted it too.

She kisses on his hairy chest and pulled him closer as he too kissed the back of her ear. As they both lay bare, she moaned breathlessly in excitement.

In bare body embrace, they explored their fantasy on the fine bed of the Crown Prince.