Welcome Player

This story is already over. There is nothing you can do to change the outcome. What you are seeing now is a retelling of events long ago. It's a story of family and brotherhood. Love and strife. Death and betrayal.

A story so old, many do not believe it to have happened, written off as a fairytale from the past. But it did, and written on these very pages, is the same story told as myth.
A story started with a simple message, spoken to a naive and simple boy who would grow to be so much more...

Welcome Player

Bell looked at the blue screen in confusion. Did he hit his head before he fell asleep? Waving his hand in front of the screen, he tried to get rid of it, but it didn't go away.

Showing stats
Bell Cranel

Level 1

HP: 600

Strength: 15

Agility: 12

Intelligence: 20

MP: 100

Luck: 250

Sense: 23

Bell's eyes widened as he saw this. Why was his luck stat so high? All his life, he didn't feel lucky.

His parents died shortly after he was born. His grandfather died before they could leave the city, leaving him all alone, growing up in poverty along with the other orphans. All the ones that came of age joined a familia and shortly died in the dungeon. All except one, but Bell and her hadn't talked in a month.

Transporting player to dungeon, temporarily freezing time

"Wait, what," Bell said aloud.

Before the scenery around him changed, and when his eyes opened, he saw he was in a ruined suburban area. Ruined houses and dead grass surrounded him as a thick fog rolled in.

"Where the hell am I, and what the hell is going," Bell thought a little in fear. Where was he, and what was that window he saw?

Player has entered a dungeon. Player must kill a certain amount of monsters or the dungeon boss to leave

"What? I have to kill monsters, but I don't even have a weapon," Bell thought as his breathing became faster and more erratic.

Skill granted: Observation allows user to see how strong an enemy is.

Weapon granted: Boot knife, a small stainless steel blade meant to be used as a last resort in conflict.

Bell looked at the boot knife and saw that it was about three inches long. Meaning he would have to get in close to attack.

"Ok, now I have a weapon, so things should be easier. But I don't have a falna, so the monsters here will kill me if I'm not careful," Bell thought as he began to walk down the street.

"Huh, odd, this doesn't seem like the dungeon Elfy told me about. Where are the goblins?" Bell wondered as he continued his journey.

Player is not in the dungeon they are familiar with. Player is in a different location entirely.

Bell let out a sigh. Why did this have to be so complicated?

"Are you gonna tell me what dungeon I'm in?" Bell asked, annoyed.

Player is in the great undead labyrinth

Rank E dungeon

"Is rank E easy?" Bell asked.