Deliveries and boss fight

Bell jogged down the street, heading to the pleasure district. He had a delivery to make to Ishtar herself as she liked to order food from Mia all the time.

What Bell didn't know was she also ordered it so she could see him. Ever since Ishtar met Bell for the first time, she felt more calm around him, as if his very presence had that calming effect.

She didn't think about her jealousy of Freya or the killing stone ritual. All she thought about was talking to Bell to feel that calming presence, if only for a little bit.

"Morning, Bell," one of the gate guards said as he arrived.

"Morning Samira, you having a good day so far," Bell asked as he slowed his jog to a walk.

Samira nodded her head. "I am. I had one of my best nights last night and made lots of money. You here for another delivery" The Amazon asked.

"Yup, Lady Ishtar must like Mia's food if she keeps ordering from us," Bell confirmed.

Samira smiled as she waved him in. "Yeah, it's the food she likes. Head on in, Bell; she'll be waiting for ya."

Bell waved to Samira as he headed deeper inside the pleasure district. It was daytime, so not a lot was going on, but there were still amazons and other prostitutes wandering around who either knew Bell or knew of him because of how much he delivered here.

Samira watched as Bell walked further away and got closer to Belit Babel.

"Yeah, it's totally the food she likes. But why did Bell feel stronger? He didn't get a falna, did he?" Samira wondered.
.
.
.
.

"Morning, lady Ishtar," Bell greeted as he walked inside her lavish bedroom atop Belit Babel. From the bed to the curtains, it was worth more than Bell had ever seen in his life.

But when you run the most profitable district in Orario, lavish things like these were cheap to Ishtar. From her bed to her curtains was more money than Bell would ever see.

Well, at least before he got the system.

Ishtar was sitting on her purple couch filling out some paperwork which she absolutely hated. She wore her normal clothes consisting of a single red-orange piece of cloth around her neck that barely covered her breasts and a matching pareo around her waist that reached down to her ankles. Like most amazons, she didn't wear shoes which perplexed Bell. What if she stepped on broken glass or something?

Ishtar set her pencil down and stretched as Bell set her breakfast in front of her. It was pancakes, eggs, and bacon which she enjoyed.

Bell grabbed the utensils from the bag and handed them to her, to which she thanked him before taking a bite of her eggs.

"Mmm, I always love the taste of these. You got here fast today. Excited to see me, Bell," she teased as she gestured for Bell to take a seat.

Bell let out a small chuckle as he did so. "I just feel like my luck is finally turning around, lady Ishtar."

Ishtar took another bite of her breakfast before staring at Bell, perplexed. "Bell, did you happen to receive a falna? I feel you're stronger than when I last saw you."

Bell shook his head. "No, lady Ishtar still falnaless."

Ishtar tilted her head. "Oh? A god still hasn't accepted you yet."

"Nope, keep saying I'm too weak or that I'll die on my first day" Bell waved his hand, signaling the words didn't bother him.

Ishtar looked at Bell again, perplexed. "Doesn't that make you jealous and angry"