Leah

"Omg Leah I don't think I've ever met a slower person then you" Katie says annoyed then adds "I haven't seen Rue in like what feels like a million years and here you are STILL TYING YOUR FUCKING SHOE LACES"

I let out a little giggle. I know Katie loves Ruesha and same the other way around and the fact that Rue just got her contract expired and she's got no team now, which just makes Katie want to hold her girl in her arms more. Which I respect and I can kind of see why I mean if I had a lover and they got kicked off their team I would want to hold them...spoiler alert I don't have one though.

"Ok ok McCabe I'm ready now let's go!"

"Oh my god finally! The sooner we get there the sooner you can go to a club and bring a girl home" Katie says while letting out a little giggle.

"And what's that supposed to mean McCabe? You've got a girl"

"No not me dumbass I've already got the best girlfriend ever, YOU on the other hand you're single and ready to mingle" she focuses on the road but she sends me a glance

"Katie I'm not ready for a relationship yet ok you know what happened with Jordan" I say slightly uncomfortable. The name THAT NAME I it makes me feel unwanted and uncomfortable. I'm not ready to put my heart out there and let someone else break it again. Love is scary and I'm not ready for it not yet at least.

         ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Me and Katie arrived at her house in Ireland and the moment we walked in the door Katie and Ruesha were making out on the sofa...
"Come on guys keep it PG13, other people are gonna sit there"

"Your just jealous Williamson, I haven't seen my princess *she winks at Ruesha* in over three months like give me a break"

I let them have their space and I just go to the extra bedroom. Damn they make me feel so single I can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruesha POV

"Katie baby, is Leah ok?" I ask a little concerned with the way Leah reacted to us kissing...she's never done that before.

"Yeah babe she's just a little bit sad about everything with Jordan and all"

I understand where she's coming from I mean she did everything for Jords, she treated her like a princess and she gave her heart to Jordan in which she replayed by breaking Leah's poor heart.

"Let's take her to the club Baby and then maybe she can take her mind off of Jordan?"
I suggest to her which she nods her head in agreement

"Great idea babe I'll go get her"

Katie gets up to leave but I pull her back. "Excuse me miss but your forgetting something" she smiles and gives me a kiss then she walks away. Gosh I'm in love with this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leah Pov

I'm sitting in my room thinking about everything that happened with Jordan.. maybe this vacation is exactly what I need. Then I hear a knock "come in I say"

Katie pokes her head in "hey mate we are going to the club so get ready!" She leaves without letting me respond. Ok well I guess I'm getting ready then.

I go for a low bun with some hair let loss in the front. I have a black button up shirt which I leave unbuttoned at the top and I have some tan cargo pants, to finish up the look I put on a white jacket. Not to fancy not to overdressing just kind of plain and casual.

I wait for the girls to finish getting ready and then we head to the club..this night is going to be interesting...very very interesting