Bedroom

Ryenn POV
Me and Leah went inside of my place and I offered her something to drink. She asked very politely for some hot chocolate which I gladly got up to make for her. While I was preparing her warm drink I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Leah standing there with the biggest grin on her face.

"Your really hot Ryenn, has anyone ever told you that before?" Leah asked me and it looked as if she was lost in my appearance.

"Nope your the first beautiful" I replayed back to her.

"How about sexy? Has anyone called you that before?" She asked me and I felt my cheeks go slightly red. I just shook my head no and before I knew it Leah had picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter. "Well then let me be the first to tell you then." She paused "you are so fucking sexy" she then took no extra time and connected out lips together. It was a very needy and sloppy kiss but man oh man did her lips feel good on mine. I deepened the kiss as I let my tongue rub against her lips begging for entry which she gladly gave me. Our tongues fought for dominance which she somehow won.

"Leah" I moaned her name out and she stopped the kiss.

"I'm in control tonight darling" she whispered in my ear. Oh the things she makes me feel I just nod my head and she responds with "use your words dear"

"Ye-yes le" I say already missing her lips

"good girl" she smiles at me. She starts to kiss my neck which makes me want to mean but I keep it in. She starts sucking and biting my neck and boy oh boy, I was giving everything I had not to moan. She stopped kissing my neck and went up to my ears "moan" she said "I want to her you moan my name..no I want you to scream my name. Don't hide your pleasure my love" she said to me which made me go red
I nodded and with that she continued sucking on me

"Leah...oh...fuck" I moaned "Leah y-you are gonna...leave a hickey...stop" I managed to get out of my mouth which was making noises I didn't even know existed.

"I will do whatever I please to do to you. Remember I'm in charge" she whispers to me which sends me shivers all over my body. She then picks me up and asks me to point to the direction of the bedroom which I gladly do for her. The moment we reached the room Leah pushed me down on the bed and started to walk towards me standing in between my legs.
"I'm going to make you have so much pleasure"Leah whispers in my ear. I smile at her and then say "Leah do whatever you want to me" and with that she has her hands on my shirt pulling it off. Once it's off she throws it across the room and then reaches behind my back to unclasp my bra. In one swift movement she has my bra on the floor and then brings her mouth to my right nipple. She slowly sucks at it flicking her tongue around it. She doesn't forget about the other nipple as she starts to give it please with her hand. I let out a large moan and when Leah was pleased with her work she went to work with the other nipple. "Leah-le-ple-please" I moaned out

"Please what my darling?" She asked me

"Please-please take my shorts off, please taste me, please tough me, Leah please fuck the living shit out of me" I replied making her blush. Without wasting anytime she ripped my shorts off of my body as well as my underwear. She starts to kiss the inside of my thighs and getting higher and higher until she has her tongue exactly where I wanted it. With that she started to lick along my folds causing me to moan her name. She then starts eating me out making me moan even louder. "Leah p-please out y-your...ohh..fuck" she stuck four fingers inside of me and started to pump in and out at a slow and steady pace. "Fuck...le....faster" I basically screamed. She went faster and faster until I felt my orgasim start to come. "Keep going...le I'm so clo.." she stopped "why did you stop?" I asked her confused and a bit worried that she was regretting this.

"Get on your hands and knees" she says sturdily which I agree and get down on my hands and knees. She gives me a hard smack on my ass and keeps repeating this. "Oh baby girl you have the most perfect ass" I slightly chuckled at her comment. She then turned me back over and looked at me as if she was asking if she could enter me again which I gladly smile at her and nod. But this time she does something I didn't expect "sit on my Ryenn" and says I'm really shocked but I do sit on her and holy shit. She starts fucking mr with her tongue. "FUCK...LE...IM SO CLOSE....IM GONNA CUM" and with that I cum all over her face which she just licks up and comes back to smile at me.

"Wow babe, your my new favorite meal" she said smirking at me

"Don't worry baby you'll be on the menu soon" I said now it was my turn to smirk

I was truly happy and I had just experienced the best orgisum like ever.