𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔

Cara Henderson's pov

(This chapter contains mature content, viewer discretion advised.)

It was maybe a month, maybe less since I was taken from my peaceful home. I hadn't thought much about it and yet deep down I missed Rory and my dad more than anything. So why was I here, upstairs in this random bedroom with this strange man? I was..drunk?

The bed looked comfortable, cozy and I wanted nothing more than to cuddle up under the blankets and fall asleep..but something was burning inside of me and I wanted desperately to extinguish that fire.

"Cara" a hoarse voice spoke and it was Travis, his eyes burning into mine. Even though I was drunk for the first time in history, I feel like I could see him more clearly than I ever could. He was..insanely beautiful and yet I felt like he could destroy me if he wanted to..that's the power he had over me.

I should leave...why didn't I?

He lays on the bed, his hands behind his head as he props himself up to stare at me, his eyes glassy and heavy. The dark hungry look in his eyes made me feel nervous, what was I going to do? I didn't know anything...

"Come here" he whispered and I stepped forward, unsure of his command. He sits up and pulls me onto his lap, the motion so fast I can't help but gasp. Him beneath me felt oddly calming, I could see him so perfectly, his pink full lips, his dark emerald eyes, his faded hair, his tattoo, his muscles flexed beneath the shirt, he was...breathtaking.

I didn't know what to do now sitting in his lap, what was I supposed to do? What did he even like?

"Cara...are you..nervous?" He asked and I wasn't sure why I liked him being drunk rather than not drunk, he was caring somehow... and not the asshole I was scared he was turning into.

"Yes..I've..never done anything before" I was more than embarrassed saying it but it was true I was taught to stay away from that stuff, and I never understood why.

"Really?" His hands are on the small of my back, pulling me closer towards him. His lips are now down against my neck and I can feel the heat of his breath against my skin and I want him to kiss me there, to show me what it feels like..but he pulls away and I groan at him.

"Yes..can't you tell?" His eyes meet mine then trail over towards my lips and suddenly he leans in softly, pulling me into him completely as our lips meet. His lips are soft and gentle against mine, moving expertly with mine. I didn't know what to do but moved my lips and tried to match his movements. Reaching out I pull on his bottom lip and he groans, gripping my hips. His hands are large and warm against my body it's enough to send me over the edge.

"Cara" he breathes when I pull away, his fingers playing with the edge of my shirt. Had he wanted it off? What if he didn't like what he saw?

Instead his hands slide up and I shiver as his cold fingertips travel up past my stomach, and towards my chest. I didn't have a bra..is it noticeable?

His eyes are stained as he meets mine, silently asking for permission. I nod and with one hand steadying my hips his other hand reaches up and runs over my breast, a gasp escaping my lips. His fingers are cold and yet I felt warmer than expected, why was it so gentle?

Gripping my breast he increases his pressure as he fondles me gently, his lips against my neck.

"Is this...okay?" He whispered and I shook my head, feeling my head begin to spin.

He pulls away and stares at me, practically panting.

"Can I...touch you?" Normally I would be embarrassed but the alcohol had somehow made me confident..and I loved and hated it.

He nods and lays back with me still straddling his hips. I use my finger and trail it down his neck, his shirt, his forearms. His breath picks up the second I reach for his jeans but I move it back up, keeping my eyes on his. He suddenly flips us over in a fast motion so he's on top of me and I gasp softly, his knee between my legs. What was going on?

"Kiss me cara" he pleads and I lean up and kiss him harder than intended but he groans, his hands trailing up my shirt. His hands palm my breasts and I gasp against his lips, the feeling of his expert hands sending a warmth blooming in my stomach.

It feels so gentle and amazing my head goes back as I whimper, wanting more than just this..was I ready for it though?would it hurt like everyone says it does?

His hand suddenly trails down my sweats and I exhale a sharp breath, closing my eyes.

"Cara, open your eyes" he instructs and I do and he's staring at me, a gentle gaze in them.

"Can I?" He whispers and I nod softly, I didn't know what to expect.

"Can you...be..gentle? I'm new to..all of this" I feel myself chuckle and he nods, exhaling a sharp breath.

His fingers trace the outside of my underwear and I can't help but feel impatient, I asked him to be gentle and not slow. I squirm and he moves even slower, refusing to be rushed.

"Slow and steady wins the race" he leans down to kiss my neck, his teeth leaving little marks against my neck. I groan and his fingers find their way inside my underwear completely and I wait for that feeling I've desperately wanted..but it doesn't come.

Then suddenly there's a cold and uncomfortable feeling as his finger is pressed inside of me, the air suddenly getting thicker.

"Are you..okay?" He's practically panting in my ear and i wish more than anything I could focus on it but I can't, the sharp stinging pain building up as his finger stays there, my whole body tense.

"I..just..." I stutter, biting my lip to keep from crying.

"I can stop -"

"No..just...move slow please.."I whimper and his finger is removed but suddenly placed back, moving even slower inside of me. It's an odd and foreign feeling, hurting and yet somehow fueling the fire building inside my stomach.

I didn't want it to end...and yet I wanted it to end more than anything.

Seconds go by and what feels like minutes Im pushed over the edge feeling uncomfortable, intoxicated, hot, flustered, and worried about the problems for tomorrow.