𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦

𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I had woken up the next morning with extremely sore eyes, it had hurt to even open them I wasn't even sure I should wake up. So I laid there, my eyes closed, my body growling with hunger, my head throbbing painfully.

Rory had died, I didn't exactly trust John but I knew he wouldn't have joked about that kind of thing unless he really wanted to hurt me..and yet somehow I didn't see him as being cruel of a guy...was he joking?

I didn't know.

Rory was my father, not biologically but he might as well been, he took care of me more than charlie had. He had taught me right from wrong, things to stay away from, Rory had taught me so much and I couldn't believe for a second he was gone..he was all I had, everything I liked forward too after school, seeing his stupid embarrassing face..

My eyes begin to watch and I know the crying and aching pain I felt in my stomach wouldn't stop until I let reality sink in and it already had..which meant this pain wouldn't go away.

The sound of the steel doors opening scares me, making me jump as I keep my face away from the door. I haven't eaten yet, it's been maybe two days...I couldn't, I'd probably die from starvation but it would be better to see Rory In the afterlife rather than stay here.

"Cara" the words are faded, muffled. I was drowsy, my eyes hurt, my stomach felt like it was in knots, my legs and whole body ached, I was losing it..and couldn't exactly comprehend anything before passing out completely.

Waking up my eyes had felt a little less puffy so I was able to open them almost completely before realizing I'm at the table, the table. Chained to the table in cuffs, and strapped down to the chair. If I wasn't so emotionally damaged or physically I would fight..but I couldn't. Travis and John sit both facing me, a plate of pancakes laid out in front of me.

"Cara...can you hear anything right now?" John peered down to look at my eyes and I didn't say anything, I couldn't. I wasn't really sure what was even happening right now I was too drowsy.

"Look...it's come to this cara, you don't want to eat you'll get force fed" Travis shakes his head, his eyes dark red as if he hasn't slept in weeks.

"Okay..." I was too tired to argue, too weak to say anything.

John leans forward and holds my head up and I stare at him, he really was a beautiful man wasn't he? He stared at me back and his eyes travel down to my lips and before I knew what was happening he holds my mouth open, while Travis cuts up pieces of pancakes and gently places it into my mouth. The pancake was warm and before I know what's happening I'm chewing it and savoring the warm flavor of it, my strength coming back slowly. I hadn't expected to be fed but I didn't mind, I was too weak to argue anyways.

John leads me to the shower and I somehow feel much better while he carries me, his arms strong and warm surrounding me. The moment he takes me to the shower I don't let go, even though I had eaten I was still weak and fragile and I knew if he dropped me I wouldn't get back up.

"What.." john protests but he stares down at me in his arms, and realizes rather quickly.

He doesn't let me go, instead he sets me on the bathroom counter, leaving me cuffed before leaving the bathroom and coming back with a fresh pair of clothes. He shuts the bathroom door and begins to run some water, he was giving me a bath wasn't he?

"Change..of..heart?" The words come out like a whisper and I'm both weak and yet somehow  gaining Strength.

"Don't start cara, I'm only doing this because you refuse to eat and it's fucked you up" his hands skim the water and the tub fills up rather quickly.

He was the cause of this, the death of my father. I hated him, I hated them both. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't even be here wondering if Rory was thinking of me..And he's gone...

He doesn't uncuff me instead me helps me stand, his body rather close to mine. His hands are on my waist and maybe he doesn't feel it but I do, his touch his hot and electric and I didn't need him touching me..after everything he's done to me he doesn't deserve that.

"What are you doing?" I mumble.

"You think you can undress yourself and get in the water?" He asks.

I shrug.

Suddenly he lets go and I wobble on my own for a second before regaining my balance, completely dazed. I had felt like I was drunk.

"Go ahead..".

"You're not going to leave?".

He shrugs.

"You could fall and injure yourself cara".

"Why would it matter to you?" I simply ask and he doesn't say anything, he simply just leans against the wall and closes his eyes, not moving a single inch.

"It doesn't...".

Oh but it does.

Turning towards the tub filled with water I reach down to remove my shirt but can't, my arms not exactly strong enough yet. Maybe it was the lack of food and sleep, and lack of... life's everything I felt dazed.

"I can't.." why had my arms felt weak...even with the cuffs It shouldn't be this hard but it was.

"Fuck cara" he grumbles as he heads over towards me, standing in front of me. I didn't want him to touch me, not after everything and yet I desperately wanted to soak in the water so bad.

Standing in front of me his body radiates heat and I don't say anything as his fingers skim the bottom of my shirt, sliding slowly over the fabric over and over....