𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆

John Crashaw (travis's brothers pov)

I hated him, I hated this whole fucking situation I didn't even know what to do I was so angry. Seeing my brother in this situation I wanted nothing than to strangle that lawyer, he was the reason for this...wasn't he?

I hear a school bell ring and I snap back into focus, watching as the kids spill out from the building. Everyday she comes out at the exact time, 3:15. She enters a black SUV everyday and I assume it's her guardian...you would hope so.

After my brother had been put in jail I had conjured this brilliant plan like the genius I am. I had tried to find Charlie, who seemed impossible to find so after months of trying to look for him I gave up searching. After doing just barely weeks of digging on the internet I had found his daughter, the internet basically gave up everything about her. It's as if he had blocked himself off the internet, but forgot to take his daughter off.

Fucking amateur.

It didn't give me much except her name and the preschool she had went too...months and months following a fucking child it was as if I had watched her grow up. I couldnt exactly get revenge on him if he wasn't available..but his daughter might have been the perfect target to get to him and I wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste.

My brother was out of prison, and I knew deep down he was as mad and upset as I was that he spent his fucking life in a cell, he just didn't wanna admit it out loud. That's why when I had created this plan it couldn't go wrong, we wouldn't get caught because we wouldn't be found. I had found this house many miles from here, hours away, in the middle of nowhere, and fixed it up to be exactly how I wanted it. Being a construction worker had it's perks.

I had added things I needed and now it's the perfect torture house...great for people, animals, shit anything.

I didn't know how to get her to actually get in the car, or shit get her to the house but..I had tried to plan everything perfectly.

She comes out the building and I raise my phone directly at her, being as careful as possible. She was taller than expected, or maybe it was just her shoes that made her taller I wasn't sure. She was always wearing sweats and a baggy shirt, I guess that's just how girls dressed. Her hair was tied into a bun and she was always by herself, which would make this so much easier.

My phone rings and I pull it away from the window, checking the screen to see my brother calling.

I answer it quickly.

"Hey Travis! How's life out of prison?."

He chuckled on the other line "I got out weeks ago you dumbass. I missed the feeling of...shit everything. I checked out the house by the way."

"The..house?" I had showed my brother the house we were planning to take her too, we didn't get that far ahead as to what we were going to do...but..I was so angry and just wanted to do something... anything.

"Yeah...it's... Intimidating. I..it happened thirteen years ago, John. I'm..sorta over it and you should be too."

I shake my head, my patience twisting into anger.

"I'm not over it, I'm fucking furious and you should be as well. I want revenge and you should too, that bastard..." I growled, remembering his stupid face that day in court, how he smiled so proudly when he sentenced my brother away. That son of a...

I take a deep breath, remembering what my counselor told me. Yes I took therapy because my brother asked me too...did it work?

Fuck no.

"Fuck..okay. We go with the plan...we wait it out okay? Don't move on her just yet.." he didn't sound so convincing..

"You were in prison remember? They put you there..blamed you. Your a changed man Travis and I spent years waiting for you to come home but you didn't, wanna know why? Because you were fucking Gone. I missed you and while I was living my life yours was rotting. So I'm not gonna let someone continue to live their life, especially not their fucking daughter" I spoke so angrily, I was more than upset and the fact that he wasn't was even more upsetting.

I couldn't let go of grudges and I didn't care anymore, I am who I am and didn't give a fuck.

The line is silent for what felt like hours passing by before he speaks again.

"Your right..I just..need to think before we do this okay?."

I could feel myself smile, I knew I convinced him..it was only a matter of when and how this was happening. I just hope he actually meant what he said.