𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎

Cara Hendersons pov

I didn't know what to expect when he suddenly started talking to me, I didn't know what to expect when he actually turned and caught me staring directly at him. In fact he was staring back at me, studying me, his eyes trailing all over me. Nobody had ever paid this much attention to me it was...strange and yet addicting.

Tall, looming. His hair had been shaved heavily, a buzz cut so sharp and so beautifully done it fit him extremely well. His eyes were dark, a heavy dark cloud that seemed to pass over his eyes, green emerald color that brought his face out perfectly. There was a tiny tattoo beneath his neck, his skin shimmering beneath the lights. The black suit he wore had fit him perfectly, he looked clean and shaven up and so beautiful...it was hard to describe him as something else.

"Be Smart, I taught you to be Smart cara."

Climbing off the stool, I head towards the dance floor, standing in the middle of everyone and closing my eyes. The music thumps softly against my body and I dissolve into the floor, letting the music guide my movement, my hands, my body, my lips. I'm moving suddenly slowly and cautiously, not caring for anything at this moment. I wasn't drunk, I knew what was going on and didn't care.

In a sudden movement there's a hand that touches my waist and I jump from the contact, my eyes snapping open as I turn around to find him, that..totally hot stranger from the bar. I had never met a guy up close before, one as dangerously handsome as this one, and I felt..this odd feeling like I had to prove myself to him, or else I would be completely and utterly embarrassed.

"Sorry i-"

"Don't touch me okay?" I spoke, taking a step back.

He nods and steps back as well, giving me the space I asked for.

Even through the crowd I could see him, his eyes stayed on mine heavily, like a zebra in a crowd of elephants he stood out dominantly.

I was smart, Rory had always taught me better than that. But...why was I so hesitant to make the right choice? Why was I so drawn..

Fuck it.

I step towards him and stand face to face with him, even though hes just a few inches taller our bodies were closer than I thought, heat radiating from his body. He lifts his hands slowly, silently asking for permission. I nod slowly and his hands find my waist, not too soft, not too rough but tight enough to the point where im against him, his eyes remained on mine. We moved seamlessly, like time didn't matter, like it was just us here and it didn't matter that people were watching, it only mattered that we danced however we wanted.

I grab his hand and look down at it, the music thumping louder than my heartbeat. Peering down at it I run my fingers down his hand, over his fingers, his veins. He was curiously watching me as I did it and I had always been so curious about this...about everything that had to do with guys, how they worked, how they were such beautiful humans.

Even through the music I could hear his breath quicken, a burning fire stained in his eyes.

He gripped me once again and I was so confused, so heated I step back and shake my head.

"I have to go."

"But-"

"Bye" I turn away, rushing out the club, not looking back as I pull out my phone, prepared to call Rory to pick me up.

That night at home I was...more confused than ever. I wondered why rory wanted me to stay away from boys, they weren't nearly as distracting as I thought...

After taking a hot shower, I lay perched on the bed with my computer open, finding myself searching up sex scenes. It was a lowblow but there was so much I wanted to learn..so much I didn't understand. When his hands met my waist it was..like this fire that sparked beneath me, even through the fabric I felt like I needed to feel his hands everywhere, his lips on mine, my lips on his neck..it was exotic and so...heavy it took all of me not to do anything because I felt like I would.

I wondered deeply down the internet and found a video on a sight called pornhub, videos of woman nude on almost everything thumbnail. This was...oddly gross and yet I was curious.

I click on a video and find the girl and guy kissing furiously, their clothes off in seconds. Seeing a man's body while he's nude was so...odd. she trailed her finger down his body, over his stomache, down his abdomen, not quite touching where he wanted her too. He was groaning and inhaling sharp breaths and the sound was..so exotic I felt heat traveling all over my body. Why did guys sound so...hot when they made sounds?

I had taken a few mental notes, I didn't find myself doing anything anytime soon with anyone but..I couldn't quite peel my eyes of it, like I was in a trance and needed to see what was going to happen next, needed to see how this would end for the both of them...why was I so greedy to see what happens? i wasn't sure about it anymore.

The video continues and I notice the girl touches a lot of places he wants her to, but not on the spot he's desperate for and it kind of makes me wonder....why delay his satisfaction? For your own? I had so many questions..and all I needed was answers..but where would I get them from?