12. The Perfect Moment [2/2] [S]

As we kissed, Rene bit my lower lip gently, then sat up to give me a mischievous smile while resting his hands on my chest. He moved a little, making sure I wasn't failing to notice he was sitting right on top of my crotch, my cock pinned under him while his rested on my stomach. I let out a slow, low growl as a response.

"Should I do that again?" he asked, his voice low and oh so seductive.

Such a bold, bold boy...

"Yes..." I murmured.

He moved his hips a full circle on me, and suddenly, all my urges were back. My alpha was fired up and in desperate need to have this boy. Rene looked so fine sitting on my lap, his sparkling eyes watching me while he teased me with his touches. He knew what he was doing to me. He could feel it under him. And his expression did not change. His body stayed relaxed, and the way he looked at me was filled with love and trust.

While he could feel my hard-on, I could see his. As he moved on me, continuing with his erotic little dance, his own urges grew. He sure was bold about it. He wasn't shy to let me see he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. Those little boxers of his did not hide anything, nor were they able to contain his length for long.

And I wanted a little touch... I'd held him by his hips, but slowly, I moved one hand away, down to the brim of his underwear. His eyes darkened as I teased him, and his skin grew hotter. His alpha was again calling to us with their pheromones, surrounding us in their strong, rosy scent.

Keeping my eyes on his, I freed his cock gently. I made sure not to miss any single message Rene was giving me in case he wanted to back out, but it was clear what I was doing was exactly what they wanted. I chose to trust his judgment and relaxed, letting myself get more into the mood, and lowered my gaze down to his hard-on.

His size was not any less impressive than mine. Nine inches, maybe ten. I ran my finger up his entire length, earning a little breath and light, happy shivers from my mate. He leaned harder against my chest, his eyes falling partly closed.

"Sensitive, huh...?" I murmured as I did it again, loving the little twitches my touch caused.

"Hmmh..." was all I got as a response.

He lowered his head to enjoy the sensations as I continued touching him. I had a smile on my face as I stared at him, watching as his breathing grew harder and cheeks gained color. I kept my touch soft and gentle even after I wrapped all my fingers around him. I didn't have much experience in pleasing another man like this, but he seemed satisfied with me. At least until he needed more.

"Michael..." he breathed out, his hips moving on top of my own hard-on. "Please..."

He was too shy to let me know what he wanted. I didn't want to make him say it out loud in case dirty talk made him uncomfortable, but I needed his permission to proceed.

"Give me a kiss, baby," I murmured, letting go of his length, and he leaned in to press his lips on mine.

I rested my hands back on his hips during our steamy kiss, but inched them closer to his butt to see his reaction. When my fingertips reached the brim of his underwear, he arched his back, pushing himself harder against my touch. I smiled against his lips, encouraged to let my hands go under the thin piece of fabric.

"Michael..." he whispered when I gave him a little squeeze with both hands.

"Should I do that again?" I asked.

"Yes..." he mumbled, his voice heated.

He would have such a nice butt once he'd gained enough weight, but it was already nice to play with. I took my time, easing him into being touched like this before getting closer to his entrance. I still feared for a bad reaction that would ruin something between us. One suppressed memory could ruin everything, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to take the risk. Even my alpha understood that.