Shaded Universe & Support on Ream

Welcome to my Shaded Universe, where domestic terrorism is a big issue; where laws and rules get bend for the greater good; where the good guys are not always good, and the bad guys aren't always bad; where men are affectionate and cuddly, and where "good boy" and "baby boy" are common phrases even between friends.

This universe contains a multitude of smaller stories, all wrapped around the main story, Shaded Soldiers. Every story can be read as a standalone, but if you wish to explore this world further and understand the backgrounds, I recommend you to read the smaller stories in Shaded Allies series in chronological order while following the updates of Shaded Soldiers.

The whole universe is vast, and we will be here for several years, but I welcome you to enjoy the little parts that interest you, whenever they interest you.

You are now finished reading Baby Boy, the first installment in the Shaded Allies series. The next part in this series is Trouble, a story of a young Jomica terrorist who was there to attack Michael in his home. How did it go for him? Not well, that is for sure. You can find this story up on my profile!

Baby Boy now has more content up on my REAM! There are 4 new chapters from Rene's point of view for my Ream subscribers!

These chapters are basically the same scenes that already exist in the story, but one of them includes the scene of what happened after Michael passes out in chapter 9. Nothing groundbreaking, but I thought it would be interesting to see it in Rene's POV.

There is also a cute little bonus story called Weekend Vacation where Michael is bending over backwards to spoil Rene, and we finally get to meet Tanya, Francis' mate. Oh, who am I kidding, the whole story is just Michael and Francis annoying each other <3

Subscribing to me on Ream also gives you goodies for other stories, like early access to the currently ongoing Shaded Allies story, and a lot more bonus chapters for Shaded Soldiers!

Ream is a similar platform to Patreon, but is designed for authors! I have only one tier, 6$ a month, and I have also uploaded some of my Patreon-extra content from my other pen name, Dolly Grand, there as well as a bonus!

Happy reading!

-Shade

Next Read for You: