Chapter 4

Whenever they got news to join in the hanger closer to the city it was never good. This base wasn't like the one they used to target international threats. Since Bee and the others were situated here, it was decided that they build a place of operation closer. Not just for the protection of Sam, but humanity in general. Because the decepticons would never stop hunting for him to get revenge on how Megatron had fallen.

"We're all here."

Bumblebee opened the car door and Sam walked out.

Lennox and Epps stood at Optimus's side as they all waited to be briefed.

"We've picked up some activity from in town. It was just a glimmer before. Every time we tried to track it the signal would disappear, but it's been getting stronger. We're worried that it might be the decepticons planning another attack." Lennox explained.

"We cannot be reckless, we must not let the decepticons initiate another attack." Optimus advised.

They were all ready to fight. The hanger was opened, and they began to strap up. What stopped them cold was the light that ignited in the sky from their view. All of their heads turned.

"Optimus.." Ironhide spoke in disbelief.

"It's a cybertronian beacon." Optimus appeared to be just as shocked as the rest of the autobots present.

"A beacon for what?" Sam asked.

Lennox was already powering up the laptop. He made a few clicks on his computer and when he pulled up the location he cursed.

"Damn it! It's in the center of town. John Sammy's Junkyard."

Bumblebee felt himself take a step back. Recognition also flashes across Sam's face.

"(Y/N).." They both sad in disbelief.

"We have to go...we need to go now!!" Sam yelled. 

No one really sat around waiting for an explanation. They were jumping in and pulling out of the hanger in record time.