Chapter 17

The ease of just chilling under a tree with your favorite autobot is very satisfying.

No evil robots chasing you.

Just you and Bumblebee in Sam's backyard.

Said teen was off on a date with Mikaela. His parents were also out on a weekend vacation that Judy won. She was pretty proud of that accomplishment. So there you lay under the shade of a tree, enjoying the soft breeze and gentle rays of sun that peeked through.

Bumblebee's optics blinked as he poked your shoulder and you laughed, scooting down a bit to share some of the shade. His engine let out a soft whirring sound and you sigh happily.

"This is the life. Isn't it Bee. " You mumble.

Bee nodded.

"It sure is, sport!" His radio responded.

You turned your head in his direction, soaking in the atmosphere.

Just a few weeks ago you'd been so angry at him. Although he had lied to you, there's a part of you that was more hurt because you thought he just didn't trust you.

Thinking back you understood. There were so many variables he had to take into account. At the end of the day he'd been following an order from Optimus. Because despite his innocent nature, he was a soldier.

Very loyal.

You admire that.

"Thanks for always looking out for me, Bumblebee."

His head turned, and you could see the way those blue orbs shined.

"I'll always be there to protect you (Y/N)."

It's one of the few times that he talks without the assistance of the radio.

He leans over, one of his hands at the side of your head. You lose your breath when his free hand gently strokes your cheek. He's just using one finger. Despite the cold of the metal, your body feels nothing but heat. Both at his touch and the strength of his gaze. His finger drifts down, and you find yourself swallowing as his eyes track wherever his hand goes. It runs down your shoulder that's exposed due to your tank top.

He doesn't stop there. It's almost like he's mesmerized. His head tilts to the side, and you bite down on your lip when his hand changes course. His thumb runs from along your ankle, right up to your knee. You can't get a word out.

Not one single thing.

His head leans a bit closer and instinctively your hands lay against his chest plates.

"B-Bee.."

You're hoping he'll realize just what he's doing, but he still seems zoned out.

When his hand moves to your inner thigh, you let out a soft sound.

It pulls his eyes away from your body, and you press your knees together looking startled as you cover your mouth with your hand.

He blinks, taken with the sound and that bashful expression on your face. It's then that he processes your light touch on his chest.

"That was cute..do it again.."

You're surprised at his words. Before you have a chance to say much, he strokes you between your legs and you jolt, lifting your hips. You can hear the fans of his engine increase as you arch your back. Your thighs part unconsciously and you're now gripping at his chest. You're holding on so tight. It's as if you don't want this to stop.

You don't want him to stop.

His other hand finds its way over to your hip and he pushes up the material of your shirt to relish in the softness of your skin. He'll never get tired of the subtle differences between his race and your own. Although much weaker in comparison, you're strong willed. Maybe that's what he admires. You're much more limited in strength, yet you still faced an enemy to protect him and his family even when you were so clearly hurt by his betrayal. You placed your life on the line.

For him.

His grip tightens just a little and when he sees the blue light that follows along the veins of your skin, he marvels. A shimmer of blue ignites in your eyes and you can't help but moan. Bumblebee is a bit taken aback. It's almost like he can feel a spark. His hand drifts to the center of your chest and your heart beat sends a jolt throughout his processes that causes another wanton sound to slip from your lips.

His body staggers and he braces his hand against the grass so as to not crush you with his weight. You're both now chest to chest and he's the one in disarray. You hug him tightly, legs trying to wrap around his much larger hips as you press into him.

The sound of Sam's front door opening is what brings you both back to earth.

"Hey Bee, have you seen my phone?"

Sam calls.

You scramble, and Bumblebee looks a bit panicked. You push him, trying to get to your feet. Bee is just as flustered as you.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I don't know why I did that I-"

"It's okay!!"

You won't look directly at him, and you begin stammering.

"I-I have to get g-going I-I'll see you tomorrow Bee!"

You practically sprint out of there, and Bee watches your bag that is perched on the table not too far away. You'd forgotten it in your haste to get away. His head drops back onto the ground.

"That was..amazing.."

He can still feel the soft sparks from where his hand touched. The beat of your heart that was almost calling his body closer. He'd never experienced anything like that before.

Mojo just looked over at him, tilting his head.