Prologue

Mustafa. A city where many of the best and brightest Heroes lived. Long ago from the birth of a miraculous baby, slowly came the unique abilities known today as 'Quirks'. From there there were those who used these Quirks for Good...while others who would use them for Evil. This the era of Hero VS Villain was born.

And even today the never ending battle was still going, with the Heroes in the lead for now. Yes, Now was a time of peace with crime being at a minimal. If crime ever did pop up, there would be Heroes ready to go and face it head on. One of those heroes would also include none other than the current Number One Hero himself...Izuku Midoriya aka: DEKU.

Yes, with DEKU and his fellow classmates from UA, the future looked to be in good hands

Yes, with DEKU and his fellow classmates from UA, the future looked to be in good hands...yet this story isn't about Izuku. No, instead this story is about another who graduated along with him in UA. This student was also in the same class as Izuku, and was even a best friend to him as well. This story is about a young man named Y/N L/N aka: OMNI.

A/N: You can change the hairstyle and/or eye color if you want

With Y/N, he never really cared about being the number one hero or any sort of leader board for Heroism.

"Why should it matter who's First, Second, Third, or whatnot? It doesn't matter if you're number 1 or number 1,000, what matters is the work you put in, the lives you save, and the lives you make better, even if just with a smile. That's what should matter when you're a Hero."

That was one of many quotes that Y/N used and lived by as a Hero. Yet when Y/N wasn't playing the role of "Hero", that was made this story even more interesting. While all in all Y/N was in the Top 100 Heroes, he cared more about his companies than his rank.

Indeed, Y/N did help many, but instead of the usual physical "saving" or rescuing, Y/N helped many by providing assistances of all sorts. From Insurances of many kinds, to Medical services both to hospitals and patients, to better methods of Protection to armed forces and police, to inventions that have renewed the world of lost and dieing resources, to even security assurance. All around Y/N was more of a "Heroic" businessman. Yet it wasn't just regular citizens that Y/N helped either.

While to many that barely knew about Y/N, he was a brilliant and rich businessman, yet to those who did know him they would know that he also was a private PR Person, a Publicist, a Counselor, a Manager, a Transporter, and even a P.I. . If you needed certain things handled with "precision and dignity"?, Y/N was the one to call. You needed help in cover-up with your reputation and even your life on the line?, Y/N was your guy. Wanted to spend the night with "certain company"...well Y/N didn't work in that sort of line of work...but he did know where to go or call to arrange such a night for a good price of course.

Yes, even with the red light district and other sorts of dark web activities, Y/N was in just about everything, with the only ones he was against was Human Trafficking of any sort, Illegal Firearms Distribution, and anything wrong with the endangerment of Children. Besides that, if you wanted a certain drink from overseas then Y/N could get it for ya. Certain smokes or narcotics, well use them wisely and Y/N could hook you up. Besides just being involved, Y/N was actually the boss of many organizations that may have been deemed "questionable", and yet with all of this Nobody knew this part about Y/N, except only his longtime Girlfriend.

Oh yes, from being the "Generous Benefactor" who would give to Charities, Orphanages, Shelters of all types, Hospitals, Museums, and much more by Day, to the main boss no one would ever expect of many syndicates (not even shady billionaire types).

And while many would never know Y/N' s secret life, a few certain "friends" and others would slowly come to light and to terms with this, when one day a certain idea from Y/N's Girlfriend... would come into play.

A/N: And that's the prologue for this story. Now for a few quick announcements. [7/2/23]

1- Apologies for how this first turned out (with no pictures before and all), but with the area I'm currently at having poor service, this may or may not be an ongoing theme here on Wattpad. So, if this does happen again, just now that when I can, I'll do my best to improve it.

2- This will DEFINITELY be an au version of MHA with possible inserts of different shows/movies/games and what not [only at a certain time will that happen]. There will be characters who act OOC, plots from the story that are changed or might not even happen, and other things such as that. if you don't like that, then don't read this, easy as that.

3- For those of you who knew this story on my previous account, then you already know what's going to take place here. But for those who are entirely new, just note this will be a M-Rated story. YET, sadly due to Wattpad's guidelines, I will have to make this the Censored version of this story, while the UNCENSORED version will be with my friend MrJJJ21 on his AO3 account (he's under MrJJJ21). When that version of the story is out is when he decides to post it. I could share it with him, but it all depends on when he can actually post it (please note we all have different schedules so please do be patient).

Besides that, please also note that this story will be updated when I have time (don't ask when). With that now out of the way, thank you all, and until next time.