Chapter 4. Helping a Frozen Queen

Warning: There will be mentions of abuse in this chapter. If this does not sit well with you, then I suggest you stop here. You have been warned.

--

It had been a few weeks since the announcement of Y/N's and Tsu's wedding, and secretly also a few weeks since Mina and Toru had joined them and Jiro at their hotel. The two girls decided to share a room (for obvious reasons) and were placed besides Jiro's room. It was all going well... that is until Y/N's employees had confirmed the information he had gotten from Mina.

With confirmation, Y/N was rapidly driving to his destination. Sure, in the eyes of the law it would count as speeding, but if you knew the lay of the land, what back roads to take and where to go, then the law didn't mean much, and for him that was the case. Especially now that he knew for sure that one of his best friends was currently in danger.

Along with him was Tsu who rode shotgun, and Jiro, Mina, and Toru in the back. While the girls all had looks of concerns, Y/N had one of anger. He hadn't felt this way ever since Jiro's incident back in the US.

Y/N: *speaking to a call on voicemail in a serious manner* How long till the truck and the vans get there?

Y/N's Assistant: Less than Ten sir.

Y/N: Good. Have you already informed the guards of our arrival?

Y/N's Assistant: Already taken care of sir.

Y/N: Excellent. And where exactly is HE right now?

Y/N's Assistant: Your informants say that he's currently in a business meeting in his office. Apparently, he won't be home till possibly late in the night.

Y/N: Good. By then she'll be long gone. Continue your usual work for now.

Y/N's Assistant: Thank you sir. *ends call*

With preparations just about done, Y/N did his best to calm his building up anger, thankfully though his fiancé did that for him by placing her hand on his shoulder. Just her embrace was enough to slowly let his rage go down a bit.

Y/N: *breathes in and out* Thanks Hon.

Tsu: Any time kero.

Mina: I really hope she's alright.

Toru: Me too.

Jiro: She is. We all know how strong and tough she was back in school. If she was anything like that then, then by now she's just tougher now.

Y/N: Jiro's right, besides to go through this and have it kept hidden from everybody, and still live on... that's one of the toughest things she's ever did. Now though, she won't have to do it alone.

Just as Y/N and the girls arrived, he saw two armed guards at the gate of their destination.

Y/N: *looking forwards* You all remember the plan, right?

Tsu: We all just remain calm and don't let our emotions get the best of us.

Y/N: Exactly.

Y/N then slowly drove up to the gate. As he did, one of the guards bent down and began to talk to him.

Guard: Excuse me sir, this is private property. I'm going to have to see your-

That's as far as the guard got. The reason was Y/N had taken off his shades, rolled down the window, and looked at him dead in the eyes. The guard instantly recognized him and became suddenly mortified.