Chapter 1. Keep on Rockin

It was a quiet afternoon in the city of Mustafa, and for most people that was a normal circumstance. Yet for those who were used to noise, yelling, and just about everything loud about the city, it was kind of odd, especially with someone trying to get used to this kind of life. And no one proved that statement correct more than the number Ten Hero herself Kyoka Jiro aka 'The Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack'.

 And no one proved that statement correct more than the number Ten Hero herself Kyoka Jiro aka 'The Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack'

Over the years she had made a good name for herself in both the Hero and Music Carrers. If she wasn't saving people from bank robberies, then she was saving lives with encouraging songs made by her. All in all, she had a good life so far, and wondered what her life would be like if Y/N hadn't been there for her.

Ever since the beginning Y/N was able to make all of Jiro's dreams come true. Of course, that he personally managed her as not only a sponsor or a recommendation, but as her own Manager and Agent as well. She always thought if maybe if circumstances were just a little different, and that Y/N was single then maybe....

Yet just before she could be having those same erotic, scandalous juicy thoughts again, her phone went off letting her know that she got a message. As she looked at who texted her, her day just got better, and her smile grew wider as she saw that her "Manager" needed to meet with her asap. For someone like Y/N, Jiro easily made time for him, and got ready and went out to meet him at his office.

When she arrived, she saw that Y/N still worked and lived at a fine hotel area. Sure, the guy built it and all, but it always still impressed her any time she came here, and with her very own card that let her stay at the hotel for FREE, she was always still amazed by the sight of it. As she went in, greeted the front desk agent, she was told to take the elevator to the penthouse suite on the top floor, which just so happened to be Y/N's office/home.

When she finally got to the top floor, she made it to the front of the door of Y/N's hotel room. Just as she was about to knock, she could hear one of her very first albums playing inside his room. That made her feel even more happy, that even though he was her manager, he still truly enjoyed her songs. After a short time of reminiscing, she finally knocked on the door. Though when someone opened up, instead of Y/N, it was his long-time girlfriend and one of her best friends Tsuyu Asui aka 'Rainy Season Hero: Froppy'.

 Though when someone opened up, instead of Y/N, it was his long-time girlfriend and one of her best friends Tsuyu Asui aka 'Rainy Season Hero: Froppy'