Forgotten

Samuel: "Yuri, honey, breakfast is ready"
He called me with his beautiful voice.

I was not able to get down from the bed, my health has got worsened, I've gained a lot of weight, my feet are swollen, I can't do much work around the house. My poor husband Samuel tries to manage everything, his clinic, he is a surgeon, and everything at home.

Me and Samuel met because of a mutual friend, I was a party freak back than and Samuel was there silently enjoying the party being the nerd he is still.

I finally got up from bed, wore my slippers and went down the staircase, the house is build on all Samuel's money, I never worked, so I am staying with him as housewife. It's been three years since we got married and we have a miscarriage 7 months ago which left a huge impact on Sam as he wanted to be a father so bad.

Yuri: "Honey"
I hugged him from behind tightly.
Sam: "Hi Baby, how are you feeling today?"
He said turning and putting his muscular arms around me.
Yuri: "Not bad"
Sam: "Do you think we should go to doctor today? Maybe these are the post partum signs of your miscarriage?"
He said with worry in his eyes
I sat down on the chair near the kitchen counter
Yuri: "No babe, I don't think so, if you think we should go to doctor for checkup then I am fine with it"
Sam: "Okay, I will book an appointment, do you want me to come with you?"
Yuri: "No, I'll be alright, you should go to your clinic hon"
Sam was not convinced.
Sam: "Are you sure babe?"
I nodded in agreement.
He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

We ate breakfast, he got ready, he booked me an appointment for a gynac, he left the house and I waved him bye.

Now is the time for me to get ready and for the checkup.

I went upstairs, started finding a dress to wear, I got ready and went to the hospital.

"Mrs. Yuri Feinstein"
I looked at the nurse.
"Doctor's calling you, did you submitted your urine sample?"
Yuri: "Yes, yes I did"
Nurse: "Okay, I'll bring the urine results soon, you go inside the cabin"
I nodded yes and entered the cabin. Doctor Renee Verne is my husband's medical school friend.
She knows our family very well, she greeted me and asked me about health and symptoms. I told her everything that I was feeling. She smiled and said she is waiting for the nurse to bring results of the urine sample that I submitted. We were waiting and finally the nurse arrived.

Nurse: "Here's the report doctor"
Renee opened the report, read it and smiled at me.
Yuri: "what is it?"
Renee: "Congratulations Yuri, you are 3 months pregnant"
Yuri: "WHAT?"
I said with pure confused and annoyed expression that I had on my face.
Renee was bit confused.
Renee: "Is everything okay?"
Yuri: "I think this report is wrong. You need to do a rerun"
Renee: "It can't be, my reports are 100% accurate every-time"
Yuri: "No Renee, you are understanding this. This is not at possible"
Renee was more confused
Renee: "Why?"
Yuri: "Because I did not had sex with Samuel from last 8 months"
Renee was shocked.
Renee: "What?"
Yuri: "Yes, that's right, I am not sexually active from last 8 months since my miscarriage "
Renee was not able to believe the fact.
Renee: "Let's do a sonogram instead "
I agreed.
We went to do my sonogram, she put the gel on my lower abdomen and started rubbing it. I was looking at the computer screen when we both saw it and I was scared to my life.

Renee: "See, that's your baby"
My eyes were tear as this was unbelievable.
Yuri: "This is not possible Renee, the last time we had sex was 8 months ago, than I was pregnant and had miscarriage within 2 weeks, after that we did not had sex than how can I be 3 months pregnant?"
Renee: "Calm down Yuri, maybe you must have forgot some time in past 4-5 months you might have had a night with him"
I was disgusted.
Yuri: "Are you out of your mind Renee? I am a woman, I know it if he'll put it inside me. I am telling you this cannot be possible I cannot be pregnant without having sex"
I said with pure disgust and anger
Renee: "See, we can do one thing, why don't you go home and discuss this with Sam, and if you guys wanna get rid of this pregnancy we can still abort it before 5th month"
I nodded yes. I got up and started leaving.
Renee: "Here, incase you need them"
She said while handing the sonogram images to me.

I took it and went inside my car.
I screamed my frustration out.

This is not possible how can I be pregnant, what if I was raped? But how is that also possible if something would have happened to me I would have know it already. Last we had sex was 8 months ago, can I still get pregnant with it.

I did what everybody in my situation would do, I googled it. And it gave me the results that it's not possible.

Now my main problem is, how am I supposed to explain all of this to Samuel? What will he think or his reaction will be? I am scared!

To be continued.