Drugged

I was trying to recover from the trauma he gave me. I was on bed rest, mom continued to work, we decided to live as if it didn't happen because we cannot risk the baby's life. It is innocent.

Sam was in the clinic working, when his co worker came to him.
Sam: "Hey are you alright?"
Elvis: "No man, just bit disturbed"
Sam: "What happened?"
Elvis: "A patient of mine was raped, she was severely bruised, the rapist broke her ribs and spine cord, we were trying to save her but..."
Sam: "But?"
Elvis: "she died on our bed"
He was disturbed.
Sam was least bothered.
Elvis: "he did the worst with her"
Sam: "what?"
Elvis: "she was drugged the whole time"
Sam: "Drugged?"
Elvis: "Yeah, roofied"
Sam was confused.
Sam: "What's that?"
Elvis: "Rohypnol"
Sam gulped his coffee in shock.
Elvis: "Yeah"
And Elvis left.

Sam started thinking, when it clicked in his head. He started rushing for home.
He took out his car and he drove home as fast as he could. He saw the CCTV cameras installed in his house.
He ran upstairs and grabbed the iPad. He opened the CCTV footage of 7 months back.

7 months back footage:

He saw himself sitting in the kitchen, he got new drugs from his clinic to try on. He first consume viagra just for fun to try how it would to his body.
The drug left a side effect on him that once it went down he will not remember anything that he has done.

After consuming the drug he saw his wife coming down wearing only a silk rope. She was sexy as always, he was simping on her since their college days, and he finally married her. She was the love of his life.

She walked towards him and kissed him on his lips. He was turned on.
Yuri: "I am happy, that you are finally recovering from miscarriage trauma honey"
But he was in a different zone. He wanted to take her so badly. He nodded yes.
Sam: "Wanna drink?"
Yuri smiled and nodded yes. She went to turn the TV on, she was not paying attention to what he wws doing.
Sam opened a wine bottle, he filled her glass and he took out rohypnol, crushed it and put it inside her drink.

He went to her, he gave her the glass. They both drank alcohol. 15 minutes later she was drugged and in a different zone.
He undressed her and started having sex with her.
He released his seeds in her.
Once after they fucked, they wore their clothes back and slept together.

Next morning when they woke up, they did not
Remembered anything. Neither Samuel nor Yuri.

End of footage

Samuel saw the whole footage and was not able to believe his eyes. He drugged his own wife, had sex with her and made her pregnant. all along he was believing that she is not pregnant with his child and she cheated on him which made him take revenge from her and rape her when she was expecting his own child.

He was unable to understand what all he has destroyed.

To be continued.