Twitterpated

Sam: "Oh my god. Lin and Rob. So you are Robert Hickson."
Sam said laughing.
Lin: "Rob, we are leaving."
And she turned to leave.
Rob followed her.
Sam didnt reacted.

Rob: "Honey. Honey... what are you doing?"
Lin: "That man raped my daughter. He made her pregnancy a living hell Rob. I am not going inside taking a favor from that bastard who destroyed my daughter's life."
She said angrily.
Rob: "I know honey. I can understand what you are feeling. But baby, he is my last hope."
He said with sad eyes.
She was speechless. She did not knew what needs to be done.

They returned to his cabin.
Sam: "Okay, so you guys are back."
Rob: "Sorry doctor. For the reaction before"
Lin was feeling disgusted even looking at sam.
Sam: "Well, I can understand. Yuri is just like her mother I must say."
Lin: "do not take my daughter's name from your dirty mouth, you bloody rapist"
She said in anger.
Sam's anger was rising.
Rob: "Lin, calm down. I am sorry Dr. Feinstein."
Sam: "Looking at your file Mr. Hickson. We can totally proceed with the surgery..."
Rob was happy listening to it.
Sam: "The only problem is. I will not take your case."
He closed the file.
Sam: "You may leave."
He said angrily.
Rob: "No, no doctor. I apologize for Lin. Please dont do this."
Sam: "Leave my hospital right now both of you."
He said angrily.
Rob got up, lin was shocked and disappointment.

They left his hospital.

They were in the car.

Lin: "I am sorry Rob."
Rob: "That was my one last hope right there Lin that you destroyed. I am going to die. And you made it pretty clear that I am nothing in your life."
He said disappointment.
Lin: "No honey. Its not like that. That man has done all bad things with Yuri. He raped her. He kicked her out. He imprisoned her. What do you expect me to do?"
Rob: "I expect you to just stay quite. It is not about Yuri. It is about me. Your life partner."
He said angrily.
Lin said quitely.

Lin was upset, she never expected sam to be the one who can treat her beloved partner Rob.

Yuri did not went for her pregnancy checkup. She felt worried due to her current health condition. She was losing weight, she was not able to sleep at night.

She was worried so she booked an appointment for next day to visit her gynacologist.

At the clinic:

Nurse: "Miss Yurilenne"
Yuri looked at the nurse and waved her hand.
Yuri followed the nurse and went inside the doctor's cabin.
Nessa: "Hi Yuri, how are you doing?"
Yuri: "I am okay, not really doing good. Honestly, this is my first checkup and I am near the end of my second trimester."
She said smiling.
Nessa: "Well, that is one thing I dont think you should have done. Avoiding checkups during pregnancy can be very risky. I hope you have submitted all the tests that we have asked you?"
She asked looking at her file.
Yuri nodded yes.
Yuri: "Yeah, yeah I did."
Nessa: "Well, if you are ready we can proceed with the sonogram"
Yuri nodded yes and went inside the checkup room. She laid down on the bed with her sun dress up till her chest. Yuri was very nervous. She never knew there will be too many emotions during the checkup.

Doctor spread the gel on her abdomin. They were looking at the camera screen. Just when the baby appeared on the screen.
Nessa: "Oh look, thats your beautiful baby"
Yuri looked at the baby, a tear fell from her eye.

Nessa: "Oh my god"
Yuri was worried.
Yuri: "What happened doctor?"
Nessa: "there is one more heartbeat."
Yuri was shocked and confused.
Yuri: "what?"
Nessa: "There is another child. You are carrying twins."
Yuri was still not able to believe it.
Nessa: "However this baby is... um"
Yuri was worried.
Yuri: "Whats going on doctor?"
Nessa: "Well, the other baby is smaller than your first baby. One is healthy and the other one is weak"
Yuri was not able to believe it.
Yuri: "what"
Nessa nodded yes.
Nessa: "They twins but the growth rate is very different for them, maybe a reaction to a drug you might have consumed at the time you conceived"
Yuri recalled the memories and it made her feel worst.
Yuri: "You think both of my babies will survive?"
Nessa: "Well for baby number 1, yes because that baby is very healthy as per your pregnancy. But baby number 2 is very weak, I really cant say anything"
She said worriedly.
Yuri felt like crying.
Yuri: "I want to go home."
Nessa nodded yes.
Yuri took pictures of her sonogram and went home..

To be continued