Mrs. Nicki

Beyoncé🐝

                                      GxG________________________________I hated when she came over, all they did was gossip is that all old people do?

                                    GxG
________________________________
I hated when she came over, all they did was gossip is that all old people do?

Talk about the people at their job or boss you around "Beyoncé come say hey to Ms. Nicki" I threw a mini tantrum as I slowly walked downstairs until I stood in the kitchen "hi Ms. Nicki how are you?" I asked with a fake smile plastered on my face, she looked away from my mother and we locked eyes.

She always made me feel weird.

"Hi honey i'm good thank you, what about yourself?" I smiled at her "I'm good just busy with college" she nodded her head then poked out her pouty lip "poor baby you look drained".

I cringed at the word 'baby' "drained ain't the word they work us so hard I need a stress reliever or something" she nodded with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's not fair how much work they throw onto you all" she said while standing from her chair, my eyes trailed down her body and up again "yeah I agree" my mom said with her back turned to us. I chuckled at them "I'll be alright" I said watching Ms. Nicki as she walked over to my mom watching her stir whatever was in her pot.

My eyes dropped to her ass, in my defense her ass was fat for a older woman. She turned around and looked at me "Beyoncé could you help me with my bags" I scrunched up my face I know she not spending the night.

"You staying here? Don't you got your own house?" My mama had thrown the nearest thing to her which happened to be the spoon she just used in the pot. I held my arm while speed walking out the kitchen before she could throw anything else.

Ms. Nicki was behind me laughing like that shit was funny, but I would be wrong for leaving her leprechaun body ass to get her own bags.

I walked outside to her car and waited for her "sorry you had to get hit with a hot spoon" I stared at her for awhile before looking away.

She opened her trunk and there was two bags "how long you staying?" Her hand connected with my arm and I jumped "get the bags and hush" I only did it because I didn't want to get hit. Before I started walking to the house she grabbed my wrist stopping me "do you have a issue with me, I see how you look at me" I shook my head while looking at her.

She leaned in closer "good" her warm vanilla scent filled my nose as her eyes wondered, and they settled on mine "let's get inside before it gets too dark" she spoke while closing the trunk.

That was weird?

Later in the night after dinner mama asked me to give Ms. Nicki a new sheet and pillowcases although the ones on the bed were already clean. I didn't question it, just did as told instead to avoid getting hit.

I walked into her room and sat the bedding on the mattress "Beyoncé is that you?" I mentally cursed and stood there awkwardly "yes ma'am" she walked out the bathroom with her hair in a messy bun with sweatpants and a tank top on.

Her nipples stood at attention through the wife beater they were visible if you squinted or looked hard enough.

I hadn't noticed she was standing there staring at me until I heard her clear her throat "I just wanted to thank you for helping me earlier since I never did" she said finally moving to put the clean sheets on "you're welcome you know It's not a problem" I said watching her bend over to pull the fitted sheet over the mattress.

I cleared my throat and looked away "um Ms. Nicki how old are you" she looked at me then stood up straight "I'm 47" I raised an eyebrow at her response, she looked better than my mama.

Mrs. Nicki stepped closer to me "why'd you ask?" My eyes dropped down to her as I towered over her "you look so young" she smiled softly "thank you bey" Is she flirting with me?

"You're welcome I'm going to my room I'm next door if you need anything" she nodded then disappeared back into the bathroom, I left out to my room and shut the door I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Mrs. Nicki always seemed to flirt with me every time we were alone despite that big ring on her finger she would test me with little things that I've begun to take notice of.

At first I thought she was just being kind but now I really think she just wants me between her legs.

I changed into a oversized tee and laid down, my exposed skin connected with the cold sheets making me shiver. I quickly wrapped up in my blanket before dosing off.

_______________

Scrapped oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara