chapter 7

(Kayleigh in above photo)
After Tour
Michael is home from tour, I had to come home early due to school and things. I think God listened cause I haven't been asked out by Ryan, I want to date him but not yet. Still way too young. I got to know Michael a lot during the time I was on tour with him, I'm glad I got him, he really is the best big brother ever.

I'm currently in my room writing a 15000 report about chapter 13 of Romeo and Juliet, how fun. Note the sarcasm. I love Romeo and Juliet, just not when it's going into this much detail.

So I was peacefully listening to The Supremes whilst working on this report that's actually due in tomorrow, I was so close to finishing it until smash. Smash bounce hit spill land and stop. In case you didn't know I just described a ball coming into my room and spiling my drink over my work. I pick the ball up and walk over to my window to find some kids from Heal the World foundation looking up at me.

Some of the boys say sorry but one is just there smirking at me "give the ball back" he speaks

"Ever heard of manners? It's please can you give the ball back along with an apology for breaking my window and ruining my report for school"

"Sorry!" He says bluntly

Why is this kid so annoying? He's Jordan Chandler's brother and he is the most annoying person ever. I know I shouldn't say that about someone but it's true.

"Well you're not having the ball"

I got the death glare off him so I smirked and walked away from the window going straight downstairs to find whoever is on duty of keeping the guests from certain areas of the house.

"Hey, Michael has someone coming around later to fix your window" Jack speaks

"Can they fix my homework too?"

"Why?"

"The ball spiled my drink over my 1400 and something word report which not only did I work on for 2 hours but is also due in tomorrow"

"I'm sure if you explain you can have an extension"

"No, it's not a good enough excuse"

"Michael will speak to the teacher"

"No. I'm not using my brother's fame to get an extension. That's low" I shake my head in disbelief whilst handing him the ball

As I walk back to the stairs that chandler brother is stood there. "Run along and do you're report" he laughs

I glare at him and walk off upstairs. I throw my old report in the trash and I start again.

"Hannah dinner is ready" Michael speaks walking into the room

"I'll eat it later"

"You need to eat"

"No I need to do this report, the window repair men caused enough distractions. It's due in tomorrow"

"I'll write a letter to your teacher"

"I'm not using your fame to get an extension on my homework, that's low"

"Well you've been working on it all day, take a break"

"I've only been working on it all day cause someone decided to kick a ball into my room" I say raising my voice a little as I get annoyed

"They didn't mean it"

"They didn't but that older Chandler boy sure did"

"Now you can't blame Jordan's brother, that isn't fair"

"He is annoying and have a major attitude problem"

"Hannah it was a accident, accidents happens. Maybe it wouldn't of happened if you didn't leave it until the last minute to do the report"

"Who's side are you on here?" I ask glaring at him

"I'm not taking a side, I'm just simply explaining if you already did the report you wouldn't be here at 7pm writing it the night before it's due in"

"Yeah well if he wasn't here today then I wouldn't be sat here writing it either"

He sighs and walks off so I continue writing my report. 2 & 1/2 hours later I finish finally so I place it in my bag ready then I go downstairs. I reheat my food and eat it, half way through Michael walks through the room going to the kitchen and walks back to the living room without even acknowledging me.

When I'm finished and washed/put away the dish and cutlery I go to the living room and grab my doodle book, of course I'll be petty back and ignore Michael.

"Hannah?"

I stop by the door and turn around to look at him

"I'm sorry ok? I'll make sure they won't play ball games near your window again"

"Ok, thanks"

"Can I get a goodnight hug then?"

I walk over and hug him then I say night and return back to my bedroom.

School
"Hey" I smile sitting down next to Kayleigh

"Hey, how was your weekend?" she smiles back

"Horrible, that older Chandler boy threw a football through my window"

"What is with him? He seems so horrible"

"The whole family seems horrible. Anyway I've had enough of them. How was your weekend?"

"It was great. We finally redecorated my bedroom"

"Finally" I laugh

The teacher comes in so we both shut up and start this extremely fun day of school ahead of us.

Home
I fall onto the couch and turn the tv onto the cartoons then I dig in my bag for a packet of potato chips from lunch, I eventually find them and begin to eat them.

"Well someone looks comfortable" Michael laughs walking in and gently lifting my legs up and sitting down placing my legs onto his lap

"Ugh don't, today was horrible"

He takes a potato chip and shoves it into his mouth, oh no he didn't.

"Sorry, can I have one" he smirks as I stare at him with my how dare you face.

"Too late to answer now" I chuckle

"How was school"

"It was awful, one teacher didn't shut up the whole lesson. The fire alarm went off cause the cooks burnt food so then we had back up food for lunch which was soup. Yuck. Then Steve was late picking me up. Oh and another teacher kept getting me to answer the questions"

"Well that does sound like a bad day then"

"It was" I frown

"Let's go and make ice cream sundaes then" he smiles

I quickly jump up and run to the kitchen with Michael following. I made the best one by far, bubblegum & vanilla ice cream with chocolate pieces and whipped cream with marshmallows oh and I had a little umbrella too. Michael had strawberry ice cream with skittles and grapes, why the grapes I have no idea. Of course we quickly flea the area and hide cause we made a massive mess as usual, we spent the next 2 hours sat the opposite side of the carousel so no one can find us and we have one of our most random but yet fun conversations. This a regular after school activity which I love.