Chapter 13

Hannah's POV;
I get home from school to an empty house so I make myself something to eat and I munch away happily on the food as I watch tv. Michael said he would be home late tonight but seeing as it's Friday he'd bring KFC home, yay.

So I should catch you up on everything, Michael ended up giving in and paying those idiots off. He's still paying them as its like some payment plan as if you just ordered off a catalogue. To say I was mad at him was an understatement but I calmed down after an hour, he was stressed and it made him sick along with everyone constantly telling him to pay.

I'm doing great in school, I managed to get myself a boyfriend which is great. Ryan, he's on the football team meaning he's one of the popular ones. He could have anyone and the majority of the team are with the cheerleaders but no he picked me. Ha in your face single cheerleaders. We've been together 3 months now so I guess this is good.

"Hannah I'm home"

"Yay food" I cheer running to the dining room

Michael enters placing the food on the table and I immediately dig into it. KFC is the best food ever no joke.

"How was school?"

"Good, how was work?"

"Good, so I was wondering. Would you like to go and visit Tito tomorrow?"

"Yes TJ owes me a re match at basketball seeing as he cheated last time."

Next Day

"That's not fair" TJ pouts as I shoot another basket ball and score

"Says the cheater" I smirk

"Yo Hannah, Matt wants to know if you're single" Taryll speaks approaching us

"And Matt is who exactly?"

"Oh he's my friend, wanna come meet him?"

"No, I got a basketball game to win. I got a boyfriend too"

"Ok, it's good you do because Matt isn't a fan of wrapping his tool. Wouldn't want the next generation arriving yet"

"No we wouldn't" I laugh and get back to the game, I'm not going to be the first one to bring the next generation here that's for sure.