Chapter 20

"Get out" I say through gritted teeth

"Hannah" Michael speaks standing up

"Why did you even let him in? You know damn well what he did Michael!"

"Is this my son"

"He has a name. He isn't your son seeing as you wasn't man enough to be around or even be there at the start of his life. Kellin needs his nap."

I look at Michael "when I come back downstairs I want him out of here and off the property"

I slam my bedroom door after me and place Kellin in his crib luckily he falls asleep straight away.

How dare he return here, how dare Michael even let him inside this house too. I tie my hair up into a high pony tail and I get changed into a jumper and some pj pants, I check on Kellin then I make the dreaded journey downstairs.

"Why is he still here?"

"Hannah let him talk"

"Fine, talk then"

"I know I haven't been there and I'm sorry. I got some money though. I got $200 in cash, I can get some more at a later time"

"You think you can buy it all? That's funny" I laugh "if you want to talk then money then $200 will cover a few weeks. You've missed months."

"I'm at college it's expensive"

"You decided to go, you knew you had a child to support but you still left. You should be in elementary school because you're not a man. A real man would create a baby and stick around. I gave you the chance to be involved but you didn't accept it. That's your loss. I'm not letting you pick and chose when it's convenient for you to be involved in my son's life. You're either in it or you're not. Get out."

"And if I want to be in it?"

"Then meet us at the playground on Friday"

"I'm gonna be busy that day"

"Well if you don't show up by 1:30pm I'll know the answer is no"

I walk out the room going to the front door where I hold it open. Michael speaks to him then a few minutes later he finally leaves.

"Hannah"

"Don't" I interrupt "just don't Michael"

I walk upstairs and I run a bath, I need to relax after that whole disaster. He won't show up, he won't which means Michael can stop siding with him.

I'm not going to let Kellin grow up with a part time dad, I will find someone who will love him like their own and never give up on him. Kellin deserves better than Ryan and I will give him someone much better.