Chapter 14

2/3 months later
Hannah's POV:
I close my locker and jump a mile as usual seeing Kayleigh stood there smiling.

"What have I said about creeping up on me?"

"Sorry but guess what"

"What?"

"Tony asked me out"

"Finally" I smile and hug her

"So tonight would be like a double date?"

"Yeah sure"

We walk towards our class but I stop dead in my tracks. "Hannah? What's wrong, the bell has already gone"

"I don't feel good"

"What do you mean?"

"I feel really dizzy"

With that everything went black. I wake up and look around seeing I'm in a hospital room, why?

"Hey sleepy head" Kayleigh smirks

"Why am I here?"

"You passed out"

"So why aren't I at the school nurse's room?"

"There's something wrong"

"What?"

"Someone will come in and explain, don't worry Michael has no idea you're here"

I let out a sigh of relief and a nurse enters the room "oh good you're awake" she smiles

"What's wrong with me?"

"I'm guessing, well hoping you didn't know what I'm about to tell you"

"Know what?"

"You're 7 months pregnant"

"I'm what!" My eyes fill up with tears, this can't be happening I'm only 16. "Why is there no bump?"

"You aren't eating enough, the baby is way smaller than he or she should be"

"Will the baby be ok?"

"Yes, you just have to eat more. The baby may be born underweight but it will be ok, nothing to worry about. We do need to do a scan now though"

"Please come with me Leigh"

"Of course I will"

We go to the room and I'm so nervous, this can't be true. It's just a dream. I close my eyes and open them again, it's not a dream, it's reality. I do everything I'm told and stare at the screen looking a baby, an actual baby that is inside my stomach right now this very second.

"Would you like to know the gender?"

"Yeah please"

"Congratulations, you're having a Boy"

"Wow..."

"That's cute" Kayleigh smiles

We finish up and I get given the photos then we leave, it's now after school  so we head to the park where we're meeting Tony and Ryan. Kayleigh keeps looking at me and secretly sent me texts telling me I have to tell him. I'm nervous but I have to do this.

"Ryan, I need to talk to you. In private"

"Sure babe, be back soon guys" he smiles, taking my hand and we head over to the empty part of the park. "What's up?"

"I wasn't in school cause I passed out"

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've came to the office"