Saving percy from dodgeball and A Crazy Taxi ride

Don't be a silent Reader 

Amara pov

Luke loved the car, and he went speeding us to Percy's school for 2 days....stopping for food and refilling feul. Ship enjoyed sticking his tongue out, facing out the window, and feeling the breeze. Me, I just tripled the safety belts on me and wondered if it was a good idea to give a child of Hermes a speed demon car.

Soon he stopped at Percy's school. I quickly got out of the car and thanked the ground for I will never ride with Luke in his car again....boy will I regret that later. But he is worse than Kevin when he uses the rocket boosters on the car.

"You're a speed demon...I am never driving with you, Asstallan!" I said after he lowered his window

"Good luck, sis....and be careful", he said. "Also, remember what I taught you how how to catch their taxi? It's the best way to get to camp", he said, smiling sweetly, which worried me cause that is his mischievous smile....to be fair, that is a smile I see most of the time

"Yeah, I know.....but are they safe to ride in?" I asked

"You shall see.....Say hi to your boyfriend for me!" He said as he lifted the window and sped off to camp.

" HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND! YOU BLONDIE HAIR THIEF!" I yelled, turning red at him, but he was long gone.

I sighed and looked at the school. I remember what percy said about this school being overly positive, and to be fair, he finally last a year, and today was his last day.

Well, I was thinking about whether I should wait for him to finish school when suddenly I heard a loud boom.

Well...Time to rescue him.

I ran to the noise and saw a huge hole in the wall of what I think is the school gym. There I see that percy and this huge guy are being attacked by giants.

How to celebrate a demigod's survival through one school year of monsters free..... not getting killed by dodgeball-throwing giants.

Ship barks and growls, but I shush him and make him merge with my bag as I twist my Omnitrix dial and summon Celestial as. I watch for an opening as I notice that the huge guy with percy is a Cyclops which confused me but I have to help them.

  " MAIA!" With a jump in the air with my shoes, I stab the giant through his back.

Percy pov

As Tyson and me trying not to get killed. I heard a familiar voice shouting Maia. Suddenly the giant's body went rigid. His expression changed from gloating to surprise. Right where his belly button should've been, his T-shirt ripped open, and he grew something like a horn — no, not a horn — the glowing tip of a black sword.

The ball dropped out of his hand. The monster stared down at the sword that had just run him through from behind.

He muttered, "Ow," and burst into a cloud of green flame, which I figured was going to make Babycakes pretty upset.

Standing in the smoke was my sweet friend Amara. Her face was tough and yet beautiful as she stood victorious from the kill. She had a backpack slung over her shoulder, which was merged with Ship, her watch the Omnitrix strapped on her wrist, a black galaxy sword in her hand, and a sassy yet kind look in her chocolate brown eyes, as the hero she became and grew into.