I met Athena and Hermes

Don't be a silent reader

Amara pov

" Ok so explain them!" Percy said later in my cabin living room (above pic) after everyone left to get healed up and I managed to quickly put the new shield up after I use grey matter smarts to give it a solar battery to make the device last 4 days without charge.

My smallest was snuggling on my lap as my other 13 were either flying around the room or cuddling with someone here. Percy even had one of them resting on his head and Tyson was playing with 2 of the bigger ones. 

"Well in my old life, I was already 15, Due to the watch various alien DNA is connected to my DNA, so I can transform easily well...there was an incident. The big chill DNA or what their species are called Necrofriggian they all lay eggs asexually like sea anemones once every 80 years...It was 80 years and I got pregnancy symptoms like eating pickles and ice cream, acting more motherly than normal and whenever I turn into alien I am always a big chill and I started building a huge nest of metal. This got my old friend and cousin worried that is when these guys hatched and they were born" I said explaining

" So they are yours?....holy moly," Luke said holding 3 of them in his arms"Will you be doing it again ?"

" nah...it has barely been 5 years.....the next time might be after I am an old woman. The plumbers in the old world helped me watch how they grow and when I visited them on the home planet they have to grow up in, they recognize me no matter what. so I was a huge surprised they are all here" I said " might be my godly parents who have done this helping them find me. maybe..it possible all my alien friends' home world is connected to this galaxy"

"What are their names?" Percy asked smiling as he pets one of them

"Um......I am not sure...they flew off the minute they were born" I said

"As the uncle...I name them all!" Luke said "But no babies till your 40"

"SHUT UP LUKE!" I tossed my shoe at his face

***

Tantalus was sentenced to kitchen patrol — scrubbing pots and platters all afternoon in the underground kitchen with the cleaning harpies. The harpies were washed with lava instead of water, to get that extra-clean sparkle and kill ninety-nine point nine percent of all germs, she had to wear asbestos gloves and aprons. He must be regretting the order of a special luncheon banquet to celebrate Clarisse's chariot victory — a full-course meal featuring country-fried Stymphalian death-bird.

Now, Percy, and Luke were in the main office with me as all my 13 children played outside with the other campers who loved them and the smallest Aqua(Percy named him) was snuggling up to percy happy to Luke pouting. After listening to his dream about Grover again, We all looked at each other 

"If he's really found it," Luke murmured, "and if we could retrieve it — "

"Hold on," Percy said. "You act like this ... whatever it is Grover found is the only thing in the world that could save the camp. What is it?"